Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Cotto pure fanatic but i have it 116-112 for Mayweather at best. Cotto represented us very well, i'm proud of him but Floyd proved why he's the best in the world. TS you should stop watching boxing.

Comment

• Lol at your scorecard

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Re-watched the fight and have it 118-110 for Mayweather as appose to 117-111 when I watched it at the MGM. I gave Cotto rounds 2, 6, and 8 last night. However I only gave him rounds 6 and 8 after re-watching it.

8 was my favorite round. Like I said months ago, Cotto was going to make Floyd look good. Even though round 8 was Floyd's worst round probably ever, fans got the opportunity to see Floyd in a fight.

Floyd for the most part stood his ground and fought toe to toe which made out for an exciting fight. He had to earn the win. Huge highlight reel for Floyd. Cotto will have a decent one too with his solid jabs and body work.

At the end of the day Floyd won by a clear and comfortable margin. Nobody can dispute it without lying.
        Decent analysis. Glad some people can still make intelligent observations and conclusions, and not be blinded by biases and emotional fandom.

Comment

• mother of god ......whats wrong with you TS ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcas View Post
            1. Mayweather
            2. Cotto
            3. Cotto
            4. Mayweather
            5. Cotto
            6. Cotto
            7. Mayweather
            8. Cotto
            9. Cotto
            10. Cotto
            11. Mayweather
            12. Mayweather

115-113 Cotto.

Cotto came and showed he can fight the best and win. The judges score cards were ridiculous.

Good one. Now try and post a real scorecard. One we can take seriously.

Originally posted by Islamski-Cotto View Post
            I am a Cotto pure fanatic but i have it 116-112 for Mayweather at best. Cotto represented us very well, i'm proud of him but Floyd proved why he's the best in the world. TS you should stop watching boxing.

Comment

• I have it 120-108 for Cotto. Miguel completely outboxed Mayweather for twelve rounds

Comment

• some people just want a reaction

Comment

• Originally posted by Islamski-Cotto View Post
                  I have it 120-108 for Cotto. Miguel completely outboxed Mayweather for twelve rounds
                  Are you serious? Even if Cotto won, he sure didn't outbox Floyd. watch the fight again. Cotto put tremendous pressure and wasn't too reckless but most of everything he threw missed, or glanced off of Floyd's slipping and rolling, especially against the ropes.

Comment

• Lol.......

Comment

• Notice how most of the Cotto fans are being good sports and acknowledging defeat in a surprisingly competitive fight. It is 99% pac lovers saying this garbage. Proving what we all knew already, that Pacquiao has the least knowledgable, blatantly dishonest, most garbage fanbase in the history of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X