No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
    take all those clowns out of there and put KK in there and it would have been epic

cosign

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      It wasn't even the fight of that day. Huck-Afolabi was the better fight. Floyd-Cotto was entertaining. It exceeded my expectations. But, it wasn't more entertaining or better than Huck-Afolabi. And, it's not like Huck-Afolabi are 2 nobodies either.

You got to be riding either Floyd or Cotto hard to think it was FOTY candidate or an instant classic.
      That was like a brawling version of Mayweather vs Gatti...Floyd aint never been that fast and aggresive in his entire life, he tried to counter for EVERY SINGLE Punch Cotto threw, and took endless chances!...He was so aggressive, he was just wasting punches like he had the energy to do so...Cotto fought hard, but Floyd closed him out in the late rounds, made adjustments, and started beating the lifing dogSHIET out of Cotto!...The uppercuts, and looping right hands, fastest thing I ever witnessed in my life man!...The fact that he almost stopped him, made it enough to be foty!...Foty candidates, are normally comprised of wars where someone gets knocked out, or both fight till the end,,,except at the end Cotto was nearly knocked out!....Floyd is the GOAT for that performance...and toughness, focus, and determination are all attrbutes!..He has it!

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        take all those clowns out of there and put KK in there and it would have been epic

All of those guys are clowns indeed, except Floyd, 50, and Gamboa. But add Triple H there and he would have made the pic much better. Still cool to see famous people supporting boxing though, even though I don't listen to their ****ty music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
          They did it with Margarito, so when will Floyd be labeled as a "cheater"?

how long before floydosexual groupie chicks call everyone not surgically attached to floyds bean bag a stan?

Comment

• ChrisEubankJr "Mayweather is a defensive grand-master & a pugilistic surgeon"

Comment

• Those are interesting numbers but Pacquiao won't be fighting Cotto again, he'll be fighting Floyd. He won't be able to mount that kind of offense against Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Well he failed because he was clearly seen by possibly 1million+ people on HBO in Floyd's corner.
                Some people were saying that he was trying to "sell it" by holding up the belts with his good arm lol. But yeah if he really wanted to sell it he should have came out with a sling or brace.

Comment

• What is it with mongs on this forum and an inability to use the words "bias" and "biased". It's ridiculous.

Comment

• I see what you did there, veteran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                      ChrisEubankJr "Mayweather is a defensive grand-master & a pugilistic surgeon"
                      Like Father, like son.

Comment

Working...
                      X