Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley's a blow by blow he calls it how he sees the shots, unfortunately he doesnt always see it correctly. He doesnt have agenda or anything he just simply screws up some of the calls, which is understandable because it can be hard to tell what happened.

Comment

• Talk about over dramatic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
        This right here. These are some of the things that stood out the most to me.
        It was unbelievable, some of the most bias commentary I have ever had the misfortune to listen to.

I swear if Cotto would have knocked Floyd down they would have made a comment about how Floyd has time to take a rest this round and comment on how nice his shorts are.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          All this picture is missing is Triple H and it would have been epic.
          Lol maybe the WWE didn't want him to be seen in any pictures? He's supposed to be "injured" with a broken arm from Brock Lesnar and I don't think he was wearing a brace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            what are you smoking? Cotto's wife wears the same caked on make-up
            nope, cottos wife make up looks better, miss jackson has that ****** line on the nose area they put some dark and white make up to make it look like her nose has a slimmer bridge.

Miss jackson looks stank, like she smells real bad she had dirty ass finger nails too, I think she doesnt show much so her hair don't frizz up.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              All this picture is missing is Triple H and it would have been epic.
              take all those clowns out of there and put KK in there and it would have been epic

Comment

• If some of you guys thought yesterdays commentary was "biased" in favor of Cotto, I'd like to see what you guys would think if they really, really were biased in favor of Cotto.

Plenty of rounds, the commentators made sure to instruct the audience that Cotto didn't land anything despite all the cheers from the audience. Hell even Merchant was in on it. I.E. Lampley and Stewards gave Cotto two rounds at that point with Merchant saying, "I only gave Cotto one so far".

Comment

• yeah they were horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Cotto damn well might have won that fight. He certainly would have been closer than last night. Floyd's still the clear favorite going in.
                    I always though Cotto would be very capable of pulling the upset back in 07

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                      Lol maybe the WWE didn't want him to be seen in any pictures? He's supposed to be "injured" with a broken arm from Brock Lesnar and I don't think he was wearing a brace.
                      Well he failed because he was clearly seen by possibly 1million+ people on HBO in Floyd's corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X