No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
    2nd gif is amazing! Feint the jab, come right over with the sweeping right hand.
    Agree. Floyd is a scientist.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Actually they were extremely biased towards Cotto. Did you hear them after round 1? Just Cotto not being completely outclassed in Round 1 was some masterful accomplishment for them. Plus Round 5, which Cotto LOST Lampley sys "That could.......conceivably be another Cotto Round" bias ****er.
      mayweather did dick in rnd 1. he didnt deserve it. u give him the round because hes floyd. if the round went the exact opposite you'd give it to floyd to.

Comment

• I heard HBO were biased for Cotto.

Boxnation were biased for Mayweather but their cards wern't bad at all.

Comment

• Floyd was the first opponent to out-jabbed Cotto.

Comment

• True Boxnation was killing me. Floyd got knocked flush right in the face in one of the early rounds and the commentator actually said it was just Floyd letting Cotto get through to see how hard he could punch!?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Guess you haven't seen the BOXNATION coverage.

That commentary was a disgrace, those rider would put some of the Floyd die hards on this site to shame.

Mayweather would hit gloves and they would be saying what great punch by Floyd he is so brilliant, Cotto would land to the body and head and they would say great defense by Floyd.

The worse part was when Cotto busted Floyd nose open yet again and they said, Look how good Floyd is he letting Cotto have chances to hit him.
              This right here. These are some of the things that stood out the most to me.

Comment

• boxnations commentary last night was so biased it was sickening

I thought it was bad for the Ortiz fight but last night was absolutely disgusting... I'm tempted to cancel my subscription it was that bad... I had to mute it after 2 rounds otherwise I was gonna drop kick my tv into my living room wall...

It was absolutely disgusting... Worst commentary I have ever ever heard..

Comment

• they were dickriding Cotto IMO getting way too much props for not getting KTFO.

as if Cotto is like Darren barker or some ****
                  Last edited by Phenom; 05-06-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• couldn't believe some of the earlier posts i read today. Cotto was robbed... scoring should've been closer .... fans were cheated with poor scoring .. etc.
                    wtf are people thinkin? one dude said he had cotto winning 5 of first 6 rounds. i hope theyre juss trollin because if people actually think cotto shoulda won, they seriously must have some mental issues.

Comment

• Oh and how can we forget this.

Comment

Working...
                      X