Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol...thanks everyody.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      In short, he knows he lost, but feels the scores were to wide.
      He respects the decision, but is in complete disagreement.

Comment

• Here we go.

Let the **** riding begin. How could anyone not see exactly what the outcome was gonna be as soon as this fight was signed? Who has Cotto fought since he moved up to 154 that makes him an elite Junior Middleweight? Nobody.

Cotto had no business being in the ring with Floyd anyway. The only people floyd should be fighting is Pacquiao and Martinez.

Maybe bradley- according to how well he does in june.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd will be in pain tommorow and feel like an old man, possibly urinating blood. Cotto will wake up tommorow feeling as if hes had a wonderful aeerobic workout the night b4.

Cotto busted Floyd up more, he won that way. Pitty patty punches landed Floyd was ahead if you look and count meticulously.
          What are you smoking and where can I get some?

Comment

• Please, we all know who the real Ms. Jackson is...

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Floyd's defense is almost too good to believe. Miguel threw so much with bad intentions and Floyd just rolled blocked and rarely ever gets hit clean with a punch. Unreal he actually dominated more than I thought yesterday but he Cotto came to win.
              Exactly. Cotto gave a commendable effort, but it was Floyd's fight.
              Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              115-113 for cotto.
              Of course you would.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Get outta here with this trashbag talk. Cotto whooped up on Mayweather....he beats anyone else at 154.
                yo mathed this board is getting unbearable i understand this is the internet but what happened to the real boxing fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  He's just above the journeyman status.

Margarito is truly a journeyman.

Cotto can still beat journeymen. And Cotto can still be a durable opponent for the elite fighters. Floyd is past it.
                  this puta right here is a joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    He respects the decision, but is in complete disagreement.
                    Hes basically saying he lost but not by the margin the judges had it. I had this fight at 8-4 for Floyd. Some other judges were going a bit over board though. Anyway, Cotto did not win more then 4 rounds in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Pacquiao could never beat Floyd.

Floyd is just too smart for everyone he faces. His speed, accuracy, and defense are too much for his foes. What is truly underrated about Floyd is how strong he is.

Everyone thought that Floyd would move more, or get hit by brutal punches from Cotto.

Floyd has bled before, you just haven't seen it in a while.

People talk about how Pacquiao beat guys up worse than Floyd. Peep Cottos face after this fight. Floyd changes your game as early as round 2.

Pacquiao can't beat Floyd. If he couldnt outbox Marquez, how in the hell can Pacquiao beat Floyd? Floyd makes you miss and then proceeds to punishes you. Your punch output just goes down when you fight Floyd, and his goes up.

Last night many people forgot, or didn't know how tough Floyd was until they saw him last night. Resting in rounds 6-8 was Floyds only flaw during the fight. Cottos best punch was his jab.

Floyd is just a tough son of a gun to take out. Much respect. I hope Pacquiao can give Floyd a tough fight should they ever fight, but I doubt it.
                      How can anyone disagree with this?

Comment

Working...
                      X