Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i think it def. has something to do with him winning....i mean how can it not help if he's not being penalized? if they allow it to continue he will keep doing it whether its intentional or not.

Comment

I don't know really.

To be honest this isn't Andre Ward who clearly does it on purpose.

I want to give Bradley the benefit of the doubt, but I can't deny that it's a problem, since it has consecutively occurred in his last fights.

Comment

GIFSoup

Msybe I should post headbutts from his past 6 fights to show how his headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in those victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          GIFSoup

Msybe I should post headbutts from his past 6 fights to show how his headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in those victories.
          you can clearly see how Alexander was holding. bye

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
            you can clearly see how Alexander was holding. bye
            what you can clearly see is bradley dipping his head into alexander face.

even if he did hold bradley does than mean it is ok for bradley to then to headbutt Alexander?

See you later

GIFSoup

Comment

different shots of the headbutts

GIFSoup

GIFSoup

Comment

A few times Bradley was headbutted by Alexander too. Being a lefty and holding Bradley after he punch or as he punch did contribute to even more butts. IMO they are not intentional.

Bradley is a short agrressive boxer that uses his legs to get in and start punching. His head is going to be a factor when he fights. He will rough you up and you have to adjust to his style. In a small way John Brown was similar that a lot of fighters would get headbutted but they were not intentional. Mosley handled Brown the right way

Comment

It's just apart of his already dangerous and violent style, it's obviously not intentional. Fighters have had to deal with that style in the past regularly, the only difference is that they were able to handle it and adjusted accordingly.

Alexander isn't an elite fighter though he's pretty basic. Tim was going to work him over with and without headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    A few times Bradley was headbutted by Alexander too. Being a lefty and holding Bradley after he punch or as he punch did contribute to even more butts. IMO they are not intentional.

Bradley is a short agrressive boxer that uses his legs to get in and start punching. His head is going to be a factor when he fights. He will rough you up and you have to adjust to his style. In a small way John Brown was similar that a lot of fighters would get headbutted but they were not intentional. Mosley handled Brown the right way
                    Yes most were a result of Alexander holding, I said this right after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      This is really 3 threads combined into 1. But instead of making 3 separate threads I decided to make 1 thread and just combined all the arguments in one post

good move and good thread. I agree I think he does it on purpose and I think it really is time that referees start addressing it very early in his fights to remove it from his arsenal. Is it why he has become a top fighter? of course not but I think can be a deciding factor and definitely affected Alexander. Ward is another guy who needs to be disciplined for the use of his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X