No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zsolt Erdei Wants Chad Dawson if Pascal-Hopkins Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
    But will the American Chad Dawson be afraid to fight an undefeated European boxer, even though Erdei is past his best and the fight would be in the USA?
    I'm sure Dawson is trembling.

Comment

I've waiting for a long time for a fight like this for Erdei...I hope it happens.

Comment

Lol Erdei is a complete joke,dawson beats him down like a red headed step-child

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          I'm not accusing Dawson of being afraid of anybody personally myself (I know you are responding to somebody else) but what are people gonna say if Dawson ignores this challenge? Erdei deserves credit for looking for the best fights even though I used to think the dude was a protected hype job.
          Originally posted by The_Demon View Post

Why do you say that? He's a good fighter that got screwed by Universum for years.

I don't know how anybody who's seen him fight says he's a joke cuz he's not.

Comment

pascal/hopkins, dawson/erdei makes too much sense to happen in boxing.

Comment

wow, Erdie is finally stepping up to fight top guys?

well done. I hope the fight actually happens.

Its a shame because Erdie was actually a decent fighter, but he let his career go to waste.

Comment

would love to see this fight get made. and if not Erdei Dawson, then let Cloud and Erdei fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  BoxingScene.com was advised by promoter Lou DiBella that unbeaten former two division champion Zsolt Erdei (32-0, 17KOs) is targeting Chad Dawson (29-1, 17KOs) for his next fight. Dawson has a contracted rematch with WBC/IBO light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal. But, the WBC ordered Pascal to have an immediate rematch with Bernard Hopkins. If Dawson is paid to step aside, and Pascal-Hopkins II moves forward, then Erdei wants to fight Dawson next.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  " Zsolt Erdei wants..... "

What a unique way to start a sentence.

Comment

Its a good fight for Chad and no reason why he shouldn't take it if Pascal is rematching B-hop, it would really get Dawson back on the map beating an unbeaten 2 division world champion.

I will be disappointed as a Dawson fan if he doesn't take this without good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                      Erdei is not a bum, he just hasn't faced the highest level of competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X