Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter out of these have the worst resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    I said he beat good fighters. Check his resume. Fighters like Pea Wolfgram are considered good with records like 17-1, etc. That's what I mean by good fighters. You are twisting my words. Before I mentioned his good wins on his resume. Also, I understand you have an opinion. You are entitled to it and I am entitled to mine.
    right. and Paea Wolfgramm is not good. Maybe its just our definitions of 'good; that are clashing, but when I say 'good', I mean they were top guys in the division and relevant. Wolfgramm was a clubfighter at best.

a good record doesnt make a good fighter. I can pull up limitless examples if you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      highest KO% doesnt actually say anything, especially when you consider only 5 fighters that Vitali beat were actually relevant fighters in the division.

in reality, Vitali has only KOed 71% of the good fighters hes faced. which is actually still decent, but you cant wish away him quitting against Byrd or getting his face torn apart by Lewis.
      I'm not wishing them away, lol. Vitali dominated both fights and wanted rematches with both who ran from him. I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
        right. and Paea Wolfgramm is not good. Maybe its just our definitions of 'good; that are clashing, but when I say 'good', I mean they were top guys in the division and relevant. Wolfgramm was a clubfighter at best.

a good record doesnt make a good fighter. I can pull up limitless examples if you would like.
        Ok if you want to say that is a good win, Louis and Ali both didn't face all top rated guys either. Are you familiar with the bum of the month club?

Wlad and Vitali are continually cleaning out the division. They fight every ranked fighter that will fight them. There's nothing else they can do. So there you have it.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis was 37, not really that old for a heavyweight.

Vitali turns 40 in July and Wlad turns 35 in March.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Comment

I am actually starting to think that Steelhamer is someone just messing around. Even tunney aint that bad lol.

Comment

Also, just to throw this out there. Joe Frazier's resume is pitiful. Just because he beat Ali once doesn't automatically deem him an ATG. His record is pathetically thin next to Wladimir's. This does actually make a great case of how little boxing knowledge people on this site have. name value means everything to the boxing scene. If this poll was done in Germany or Ukraine, what would be the result?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                  Also, just to throw this out there. Joe Frazier's resume is pitiful. Just because he beat Ali once doesn't automatically deem him an ATG. His record is pathetically thin next to Wladimir's. This does actually make a great case of how little boxing knowledge people on this site have. name value means everything to the boxing scene. If this poll was done in Germany or Ukraine, what would be the result?
                  The poll would be wrong put it that way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
                    Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
                    Exactly as I see it. Well done. Those are facts, which is refreshing as some on here can't really determine the difference between fact and their opinion and can't seem to give any logical explanation for their point of vues.

Comment

Oh dear god the ******s unite

Comment

Working...
                      X