Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins To Return To Puerto Rico After a Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listen kid the only ppl in poverty is you ppl get that straight you have babies just to get welfare come on welfare you have kids to get welfare i had to say it twice because thats sick ure like a rat that gives birth to 100 of babies in less then a year and come to nyc bet you never been here stay in ure states arizona cali texas and mexico thats all you have stop hating to the small island that creates the best musicians in the world actors and athletes stop hating when ppl here others speak spanish they say shut up mexican you know why because no1 likes mexicans your a nuisance stop coming to the u.s stay in ure beloved country run by drug cartel your government is ****ty and your ppl suffer so fix ure situation before you tlk i respect mexicans who work hard but little ***ggots like you need to be put in place remember this puerto ricans paved the way for other latinos next time you go to school and have a bilingual class thank a pr woman who stood for latino rights thank us for paving the way so you can come to the u.s and get opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      listen kid the only ppl in poverty is you ppl get that straight you have babies just to get welfare come on welfare you have kids to get welfare i had to say it twice because thats sick ure like a rat that gives birth to 100 of babies in less then a year and come to nyc bet you never been here stay in ure states arizona cali texas and mexico thats all you have stop hating to the small island that creates the best musicians in the world actors and athletes stop hating when ppl here others speak spanish they say shut up mexican you know why because no1 likes mexicans your a nuisance stop coming to the u.s stay in ure beloved country run by drug cartel your government is ****ty and your ppl suffer so fix ure situation before you tlk i respect mexicans who work hard but little ***ggots like you need to be put in place remember this puerto ricans paved the way for other latinos next time you go to school and have a bilingual class thank a pr woman who stood for latino rights thank us for paving the way so you can come to the u.s and get opportunities

Bravo!!!

All they know is propaganda designed to cloud the truth about what it is they really are about.

They stats don't lie. From filling our prisons, to using our taxes up... these people are NOT a friend to PR's nor friends of this great country.

Comment

!!!!!!!!lmfaol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Your a fckin idiot man. Be lucky your blessed to be from an island owned by the U.S.A. so you talk like you know what struggle is trying to come for a better opportunity something your people already had handed too them. I have nothing against puerto ricans but I cant remember when some Puerto Rican paved the way for me lmao. Disrespect states and a nation about their poverty and misfortunes but Puerto Ricans fill up Spanish Harlem and other projects too. You all think your cool cause when you speak spanish you sing at the same time but yall are just a bunch of racists.

What actors musicians and athletes are you referring too you have a few but dont get arrognant man thats your own biased opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            Your a fckin idiot man. Be lucky your blessed to be from an island owned by the U.S.A. so you talk like you know what struggle is trying to come for a better opportunity something your people already had handed too them. I have nothing against puerto ricans but I cant remember when some Puerto Rican paved the way for me lmao. Disrespect states and a nation about their poverty and misfortunes but Puerto Ricans fill up Spanish Harlem and other projects too. You all think your cool cause when you speak spanish you sing at the same time but yall are just a bunch of racists.

What actors musicians and athletes are you referring too you have a few but dont get arrognant man thats your own biased opinion.
            Man, Washington DC and the other states are owned by the USA too... it doesn't make your "mexico" better than them in any way. You act as if being a part of the greatest nation on earth is a bad thing. America NEEDED Puerto Rico as it offered America a vital post that region from which to deter would be invasions etc. So many PRs gave their lives in the countless wars fought for the better of this country. So step off with your "free ride" BS. Especially when Mexicans are causing our hospitals to shut the fck down with their abuse of our generous healthcare system. Look up the cost to the American tax payer that Mexicans are racking up... sht is astronomical son. We are talking BILLIONS of US taxpayer dollars being soaked up in welfare handouts.

Not trying to be mean son, but you need to arm yourself with the facts. We can also factor in the billions sent to Mexico to help your corrupt government.

You would have done better by trying to make it on your own, instead of always trying to down blacks and Puerto Ricans in order to lift yourselves out of your nightmare experiences. But as I mentioned before, the stats don't lie.

As for poverty, you have 60 million Mexicans living in Poverty... that is like 10 Puerto Ricos man... Fix your sht up before you come into the USA talking about Blacks and Ricans, and maybe somebody will have a little sympathy for your broke assses.

Comment

Man you guys want to talk about poverty? **** man, we live like kings compare to Africa.

Comment

Its propaganda!!! he grabbed puertorican flag from don king while being waved to his face in temptation of course. Back then, he hated puerto rico for no reason and now hating on canada because he barely get a draw in a fight. Yeahhh,,,,,,,,, slick fighter alright

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post

I guess we all sound like we are singing lol. When i hear mexicans speak they sound like they are singing/whining.

But seriously. In this country people struggle , and theres poverty. And in this country ppl hustle to survive too. Why would anyone think that **** is handed to ricans. Is absurd. I bet 95% of the ppl that assume they know about .puerto rico have never set foot over there. Other wise they would know that p.r has a pretty well structured economy. And that , that creates millions of jobs.(population of p.r - barely 4 mil) i would bet that at least 85% of p.r is employed in someway. You can find almost all major stores that you woukl find in the states. Plus family owned business. Plus government jobs.

Thanks U.S of A , for puting us in a position where many countries wish they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                    I guess we all sound like we are singing lol. When i hear mexicans speak they sound like they are singing/whining.

But seriously. In this country people struggle , and theres poverty. And in this country ppl hustle to survive too. Why would anyone think that **** is handed to ricans. Is absurd. I bet 95% of the ppl that assume they know about .puerto rico have never set foot over there. Other wise they would know that p.r has a pretty well structured economy. And that , that creates millions of jobs.(population of p.r - barely 4 mil) i would bet that at least 85% of p.r is employed in someway. You can find almost all major stores that you woukl find in the states. Plus family owned business. Plus government jobs.

Thanks U.S of A , for puting us in a position where many countries wish they were.
                    I suspect this is part of the "hatred" our Mexican friends feel for a people they have never truly encountered. El Gringo has yet to smile down on Mexico and so, they rage against those they imagine, are the "chosen" ones.

The sooner Mexicans realize that simply hating another country like, Puerto Rico, does nothing whatsoever for their lives, they will begin to heal and channel that energy elsewhere.

Comment

ROFLMA!!

Whats with all the hostility?? I am a Mexican. I have a great job. I own a new car. I pay my taxes. I have a beautiful girlfriend. We travel, dine-out, hang with good friends. I dont have any children. I dont "milk" the countrys system like welfare or health care.

I plan to travel to PR this year. I wanna eat Lechon in Cayey. I wanna visit Ponce and I wanna go to Isla Culebra. Whats the big deal?? I dont hate PR's. I enjoy a good fight, weather they are black. yellow, brown or white. This country is made up of all races and cultures. I am a fire fighter. You think when I arrive at the scene of an accident, I ask if the victim is Mexican, so that I can give them better service?? NO! We are all equal.

Some of you will never see things from my perspective. U can go ahead and label yourselves as Racists! U could never do the job I do with that mindset.

RACISTS!!

With that being said, B-HOP should of never dumped the Rican flag or bring Tito's last meal: beans! (or was it rice and beans?) PERIOD!!
                      Last edited by julian25; 01-31-2011, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X