No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins To Return To Puerto Rico After a Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
    All joking aside man, can you translate this into English for me? I don't speak Punch-Drunk.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...xceeds-600-mil
    idk why is b-hop gets a pass calling you chimps pedros?

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
      well when you see mexicans filling up broken down dilapidated APTS in da bronx living off welfare then you can talk

b-hop owning you chimps again oh btw that's your big comeback? tito? what about the dirty island monkeys that Never beat chavez,sanchez,lopez etc????
      Come to NYC, and I will show you how the Mexicans are living like roaches son. You have NO idea how your people are living here in NYC. Get out of your little desert state every now and then if you wanna make sense when you talk.

Comment

Come to NYC, and I will show you how the Mexicans are living like roaches son. You have NO idea how your people are living here in NYC. Get out of your little desert state every now and then if you wanna make sense when you talk.
        However, while except for Dominicans, Stateside Puerto Ricans have among the highest poverty rates of any group in the United States (22.8 percent for families), over three quarters live above the poverty line. This rate is also about half the poverty rate of Puerto Rico in 2000 of 85.6 percent

i have been to NYC ain't no body doing **** to me all you little island monkeys are *****'s like fat joe when roy jones confronted him he back downed like a hoe
        Last edited by mr cartoon; 01-31-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

why would my head turn to a punk everyone knows this so call african style is a racist he can tlk all he wants but he lost to a white boy

Comment

a Mexican defended his welter weight (Nick Diaz) MMA belt and another one (Alberto Del Rio) Won Royal Rumble.......

what are pueta icans doing? Online being talking **** on the Net LMAO what failures you changos are anyways Go B-hop throw there flag and punk Tito again lmao i'm out

Comment

Again, nobody does broke and stupid better than your people. Handle it... You speak nonsense yet again. With all this energy you have to stay up late and talk BS, why not help your people out in Mexico and do a little phone telethon type thing. Raise some cash Pepe, sht is dire down there tonight. Or maybe start some anti-child rape campaign from your lap top? They need heroes like you Pepe. Their world is burning...Won't you help?

1800 Suk itMija

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                why would my head turn to a punk everyone knows this so call african style is a racist he can tlk all he wants but he lost to a white boy
                He can't say Vargas did sht...

He can't say Margarito did sht without his plaster mitts...

So what does he resort to?

"Well an African Amerian threw your flag..." < Weak

We all know that in Mexico, Hopkins would have been beheaded and stuffed into a barrel and set on fire. We get it Pepe, your country is full of savages. Wow... how impressive.

Sht, just the other day, those savages shot and killed to band members for simply finishing their concert! WTF!!!??

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
                  really? cuz that's the same poverty rate for Pr and not to mention ricans are the poorest out of all ethnicity's in USA SMH but what does that have to do with b-hop owning your idol and people?
                  Is this your opinion, or is it a fact? If fact, where did you get the numbers?

BTW of all places that he could go to, Lares is probably the worse, it's the home of the National Revolution.

Comment

hopkins will check the validity of the presence of slickiness in the area...

Comment

He can't say Vargas did sht...

He can't say Margarito did sht without his plaster mitts...

So what does he resort to?

"Well an African Amerian threw your flag..." < Weak

We all know that in Mexico, Hopkins would have been beheaded and stuffed into a barrel and set on fire. We get it Pepe, your country is full of savages. Wow... how impressive.

Sht, just the other day, those savages shot and killed to band members for simply finishing their concert! WTF!!!??
                      lmao ur a trip

Comment

Working...
                      X