Man bradley out classed alexander and made him no mas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
      That was your finest moment imo and showed the kind of power you're capable of. You're like those big ass leaf eating dinosaurs with the long necks.

A gentle giant.

But the way you stuck up for animals and called him out gave me hope and a boner.
      hahaha. Big ass leaf eating dinosaur, a gentle giant. That was unexpected.

You see Jacky, I just mind my business but when someone crosses the line, the gentle dinosaur turns into a starving T-Rex.

The one thing I can't stand, it's Animal abuse.

Comment

What's harder to keep out of your mouth?

Manny's **** or my name? The only one trolling for attention here is you *******o.

take your meds and hug one of your cats you lifeless hermit

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
          Kotelnik did much better against Alexander than Bradley did. He dominated the fight in impressive fashion and laid the blueprint to beat Alexander.

Bradley failed to impress. He's slow, feather fisted, has no defense and his technique is awful. Where was his jab? Does he even have a jab? He looked tired too.

Kotelnik >>>>>> Bradley and Alexander
          Uh, ok......Bradley soley used his jab in the first two rds (the commentators were even making note of it) with the exception of a few flurries against the ropes. How is he undefeated if he is feather-fisted, slow, and has no defense?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

take your meds and hug one of your cats you lifeless hermit

Coming from a drug abusing dog eater, this is pretty funny.

Stop following me around trying to get me to acknowledge you in every thread. You bore me.

Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
              hahaha. Big ass leaf eating dinosaur, a gentle giant. That was unexpected.

You see Jacky, I just mind my business but when someone crosses the line, the gentle dinosaur turns into a starving T-Rex.

The one thing I can't stand, it's Animal abuse.
              Mike Tyson is a favorite for this reason. He went vegan and has always shown compassion to animals.

You can tell a lot about a man's character by the way he relates to helpless creatures. Anyone who glorifies animal abuse or engages in it is a small pathetic individual.

Comment

Coming from a drug abusing dog eater, this is pretty funny.

Stop following me around trying to get me to acknowledge you in every thread. You bore me.

Seriously.

acknowledge who?

i quoted Dorian, not you cat lady...stop reading my posts...use the ignore feature if you can't take it...

pull a Devon Alexander when it comes to me; just say it hurts then QUIT

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  acknowledge who?

i quoted Dorian, not you cat lady...stop reading my posts...use the ignore feature if you can't take it...

pull a Devon Alexander when it comes to me; just say it hurts then QUIT
                  You quoted Dorian because my name was in his post and you like the salty taste of my dick in your mouth.

Go gargle bongwater dick breath.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    I'm forced to make a youtube song out of those sounds he was making. put a fresh beat behind it, chop it up, yes it must be done
                    Put him on a Busta Rhymes track.

Normally I'd cut fighters some slack for injuries and what not during a fight but the theatrics painted a bad picture of him. Your eyes burning doesn't cause enough pain to make you scream the way he did, he simply wanted an easy exit.

It's a shame as they could have really made the fight in the last 2 rounds.

As far as I'm concerned he disgraced himself, talking about Bradley being scared of him and shi', come fight night he looked like a fish out of water. Like he didn't know what he got himself into.
                    Last edited by FeFist; 01-30-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Kotelnik took Alexander's soul. Bradley took his heart. Khan would take his body.

Comment

Working...
                      X