No announcement yet.

Why Bradley beats Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    It seems a lot of people expect Khan to defeat Bradley, easily. Which, I find hilarious considering the fact that styles make fights. Timothy never looks good against southpaws, every orthodox boxer doesn't, in fact tell me when you've seen Khan fight a southpaw? Other than in sparring. Bradley thrives against orthodox opponents, that in which Khan is.

I think Bradley will defeat Khan and it is all based on the intangibles.

Khan's strongsuit over his last five fights, have been to throw punches in bunches, to overwhelm the opponent, and effectively make them quit or lead to an eventual knockout. At 140, he doesn't have that one punch knock out power, but he throws hurtful punches.

Bradley is one of the most elusive targets at 140. His head and foot movement is on par with some of the best, which will discourage Khan, and lead to a fall in his punch output. Bradley, is also a master at taking away his opponent's jab, something which we saw last night - Alexander's jab was no way near apparent as it was when he fought Kotelnik.

Khan is a come forward fighter. He struggles to fight on the backfoot and against the ropes. Bradley proved last night, and in his last 5 fights, that he can box yet also play the part of an aggressive fighter. He will be placing Khan on the back foot all night, making it difficult for Amir to get his punches off ...

Khan's defence at times can be abysmal. If Maidana was having some relative success with his slow-ass punchers, then Bradley's right, hooks and body punches will be landing, at will and all night. The overhand right will also be making a solid appearance.

Khan's chin is still suspect; even though he was able to make it past Maidana. Bradley is an underrated puncher. Last night, he made Alexander QUIT due to his hurtful punches, hooks and rights. There were times when Alexander was wincing in pain from the body punches, and those rights were tilting his head back. This is something we never saw Kotelnik do, which could mean in a way that Bradley punches harder. Didn't Kotelnik have Khan on the backfoot? Maybe that's something to think about.

Last night, Alexander spoilt the fight by holding. But be honest this took away one of Bradley's best attributes - inside fighting. Khan does not do well on the inside, nor is he a hugger or holder. Bradley will dismantle Khan from the inside.

Bradley's pull counter is one of the best in the game. Khan has yet to see one of these, and when it lands you'll be awfully surprised.

Ariza got Khan through his fight with Maidana; Ariza should be credited for that win, and helping him get through the 10th round on his feet. Now without one of the best strength and conditioning coachs' in the picture, how will this effect his performance in the upcoming fight?

Joel Diaz is also an underated trainer, his game plans have been on point ever since he started working with Bradley, and his corner advice is brilliant (something that Freddie Roach lacks in).

Lastly, a lot of people liken Bradley to Holyfield. Whereas, I see him as more towards Hopkins. Look at his last fights, he consistently takes away his opponent best weapon(s) plus he's a very smart fighter, and we all know about smart fighters don't we.

Bradley wins this, and I'll be surprised if it even comes close.

--------------------------------------

The opening round of Malinaggi vs Khan pretty much sums up how this fight will go.

The only difference is, Bradley will be landing hurtful punches and be aggressive consistently for 12 rounds.

Can Amir handle the heat?

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!! GREEN K !
    I WILL BE TOTALLY SURPRISED IF KAHN MAKES IT OUT ON HIS FEET this is a complete mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!! GREEN K !
      I WILL BE TOTALLY SURPRISED IF KAHN MAKES IT OUT ON HIS FEET this is a complete mismatch
      Appreciated man.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        Bradleys trainer is excellent.

The only type of fighter who can threaten Khan at this point is someone with POWER or someone who is bigger than him. Who can just overwhelm him...Bradley has the will but he isn't good enough to beat Khan because he lacks KO power. Khan won't respect his punching power and will throw the extra punch because of that.
        This will be Khan's biggest mistake..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          This will be Khan's biggest mistake..
          Bradley's punching power in the ring is sort of similar to Floyd Mayweather Jrs'.

Everyone thinks their feather fisted but as soon as they step in the ring it's a whole different story.

Comment

Bradley's punching power in the ring is sort of similar to Floyd Mayweather Jrs'.

Everyone thinks their feather fisted but as soon as they step in the ring it's a whole different story.
            i agree 100000%
            ppl **** on ricky cuz he got koed
            but i didnt see marquez or shane take a step forward after they felt floyds power
            they would have been flattend also

Comment

I totally agree,it's not about how hard they hit it's the accuracy and speed(speed is power)they hit ya with..I've never seen nobody rush in on Bradley and there is a reason for that..

Comment

I totally agree,it's not about how hard they hit it's the accuracy and speed(speed is power)they hit ya with..I've never seen nobody rush in on Bradley and there is a reason for that..
                Wait till they see Bradey's pullcounter against Khan.

Khan has the perfect height and reach for Bradley to initiate this, that akin to Peterson.

So expect that pullcounter to land, and if he don't take him out with the first one, expect him to over the course of the fight, because. Khan doesn't adjust in fights, nor throws an array of punches, just the same one - two, one-two, body punch over and over again.

Comment

Wait till they see Bradey's pullcounter against Khan.

Khan has the perfect height and reach for Bradley to initiate this, that akin to Peterson.

So expect that pullcounter to land, and if he don't take him out with the first one, expect him to over the course of the fight, because. Khan doesn't adjust in fights, nor throws an array of punches, just the same one - two, one-two, body punch over and over again.
                  Khan is a lil better the the one-two thing,but he does not adjust ya right and he is not as accurate a puncher as Bradley..These will all help to Bradley's victory..I laugh when a lot of guy's are talking like Braldey won't get close to Khan do you see how fast his feet are??

Comment

Khan is a lil better the the one-two thing,but he does not adjust ya right and he is not as accurate a puncher as Bradley..These will all help to Bradley's victory..I laugh when a lot of guy's are talking like Braldey won't get close to Khan do you see how fast his feet are??
                    rome, i dont thik they grasp the impressive nature of bradley's inside game. he gets o the inside of khan with is fast feet, he'll make this fight a nasty war, a type of fight khan has yet to be in.

ppl have underestimated bradley from the beginning. i just expect them to keep on doing it. the more i see the guy work in the ring, the more im impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      rome, i dont thik they grasp the impressive nature of bradley's inside game. he gets o the inside of khan with is fast feet, he'll make this fight a nasty war, a type of fight khan has yet to be in.

ppl have underestimated bradley from the beginning. i just expect them to keep on doing it. the more i see the guy work in the ring, the more im impressed.
                      nailed it, nice one bro

Comment

Working...
                      X