Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Americans always over hype their fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

americans should just hope the old school fighters they have like floyd/hopkins don't retire, because if they do there ****ed.

Comment

You have to overhype just about anything your selling to make money! Would you criticize your own product. C'mon man think!!

Comment

Usa usa usa usa usa usa

Comment

I have no idea why these gay ass Brits are running their mouths today instead of just talking about the actual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Reyes View Post

all hail the next great british world champion.
            ROFL... Brits only had Lewis who amounted to anything. Mayweather vs Hatton still hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              ROFL... Brits only had Lewis who amounted to anything. Mayweather vs Hatton still hurting?
              Lennox wasn't even a true Brit, he was Jamaican Canadian

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                I remember on the HBO broadcast of Khan vs Maidana they was bigging up Bradley-Alexander as some kinda of mega fight with both being better than Khan and Maidana, haha.
                Im not saying Bradley and Alexander werent overhyped by HBO but to then mention Maidana and Khan like they are clearly better is a joke. Maidana went life and death with a shot Chop Chop and Khan got stopped in 1 round by a journeyman. All of these guys bring something to 140 and are talented and flawed at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by richccfc View Post
                  you sound bitter because america has marketed bradley as a superstar whilst i have a real one who wins olympic medals and fight of the year on my doorstep.
                  khan got ko'd vs prescott...fact..talk about overated

Comment

HBO is in trouble now! After Top Rank and Pacquiao left for Showtime... All that is left for HBO are over-hyped and over-rated slick-in-the city Black American Bums. Those guys will "NEVER" be as HOT and as Accomplished as Pacquiao.(Period)

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I have no idea why these gay ass Brits are running their mouths today instead of just talking about the actual fight.
                      Because Bradley looked terrible and he's a dirty fighter aswell.

Comment

Working...
                      X