Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Americans always over hype their fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley's still the man at 140.

Khan could beat him but I wouldn't bank on it. Bradley is a real fighter and one of the hardest men in boxing.

Comment

Comment

I don't know but I do know I'd beat you up rather easily.

Comment

Are you really surprised?

americans overhype and overrate anything american. "USA is the best country to live in!!!"

As if they've lived in any other free countries to make the comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

Only one of them lost to an American you tit.

Comment

I've noticed that certain Brit posters on here are insecure because of posts like this.

I mean same could be said for majority of the Brit fighters (Haye, Khan, Hatton etc..).

Comment

They were overhyping Bradley and Alexander because they don't have anymore american fighters to root for.

Floyd doesn't want to fight anymore and he has a lot of court dates to look forward to.

They thought Bradley and Alexander were the answers to their problem. Unfortunately, one is a 'quitter' and the other the 'headbutt' champion.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  Oh I thought this was a thread about OVER HYPED fighters, excuse me

LMAO @ all these insecure vaginas..

Comment

It doesn't matter who they lost too. I'm pretty sure he was making a point of that they got whooped and they were hyped just like all fighters are. The fact that a fighter is American or not all fighters are hyped at one time or another. Seems you're a bit insecure and took this time to hate on Americans and two american fighters. SMH.

Comment

whilst I have a real one who wins Olympic medals and fight of the year on my doorstep.
                      Congrats. And he's mine too. Or can't he be mine because I didn't exit my mother's ******* canal in the same political territory as you?

Comment

Working...
                      X