No announcement yet.

Can some one explain to me what Bradley and Alexander have done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    these people make me laugh. everyone thinks these fighters bradley are garbage AFTER the fact. Witter was murking fools and hadn't lost in almost 10 years when bradley travelled to witter's backyard to take his title in a hotly contested damn good fight. holt was a legit champ with 1 punch ko power.
    Honestly, and you can even go back a couple years. How many 140 lbers with their momentum going forward, eat that Kendall Holt counter punch. Fly into the air, then onto the canvas. Are able to take a deep breath, gather themselves with a knee. Then go back to work like they didn't just eat a streetfighter uppercut? That is one of the more impressive boxing moments in the last couple years of any division.

Comment

Neither guy has beaten anybody special yet but they are both champions, both undefeated and both have enough good solid wins to make this a Big Fight. I cant wait to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Honestly, and you can even go back a couple years. How many 140 lbers with their momentum going forward, eat that Kendall Holt counter punch. Fly into the air, then onto the canvas. Are able to take a deep breath, gather themselves with a knee. Then go back to work like they didn't just eat a streetfighter uppercut? That is one of the more impressive boxing moments in the last couple years of any division.
        People call Tim chinny after that!!! lol

That shot woulda dropped a Rhino!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Neither guy has beaten anybody special yet but they are both champions, both undefeated and both have enough good solid wins to make this a Big Fight. I cant wait to be honest
          It's also just exciting to see two young athletic undefeated fighters from a hot division, with a lot to lose getting into a ring where the outcome is not already predetermined. It's been the trend in boxing as of late, that once a talented fighter gets to a certain point.. He shifts more into a Berto type business model.

Comment

People call Tim chinny after that!!! lol

That shot woulda dropped a Rhino!
            Name some other 140 lbers that would eat that punch? Hell that punch would have been lights out for a lot of 147 lbers.

Comment

You can't say they are nothing special if you haven't seen them take on the best yet. They are the best.

The fact of the matter is they both all-but wiped out their division in terms of what was there and now are facing each other in a unification bout. The winner probably faces Amir Khan in another big fight.

What the **** more can you ask for?

Comment

It's also just exciting to see two young athletic undefeated fighters from a hot division, with a lot to lose getting into a ring where the outcome is not already predetermined. It's been the trend in boxing as of late, that once a talented fighter gets to a certain point.. He shifts more into a Berto type business model.
                Yeah couldnt agree more, really refreshing. Bradley in particular i feel has the best attitude in the sport today

Its a testiment to TB's fitness/conditioning, heart and determination that he got up from that Holt shot at all let alone do what he did once he was up

Comment

Yeah couldnt agree more, really refreshing. Bradley in particular i feel has the best attitude in the sport today

Its a testiment to TB's fitness/conditioning, heart and determination that he got up from that Holt shot at all let alone do what he did once he was up
                  Outside of JMM, he's got some of the best recovery abilities I've seen. Maidana also comes to mind in terms of getting put on your ass then going back to work.

Comment

They haven't done a great deal yet because they haven't exactly fought over 35 fights have they? Devon Alexander is in a very early stage in his career, while Bradley is probably 1 or 2 fights (Alexander & Khan) away to fight somebody like Pacquiao.

I doubt many boxers have accomplished a great deal 21 or 27 fights in.

Comment

Outside of JMM, he's got some of the best recovery abilities I've seen. Maidana also comes to mind in terms of getting put on your ass then going back to work.
                      Yeah they just get up shake it off and get stuck in! Pitty didnt hit harder him and Marcos would have up and down thriller potential! Still be a great fight

JMM vs Bradley would be worth a watch too but i dont really want Marquez above LW again

Comment

Working...
                      X