Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Juan Manuel Marquez: We Want Erik Morales Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marquez is being such a little p*ssy.

he dared fight welter floyd but not light welter khan!.

wants a big money fight vs washed up morales.

he so blind to think he can beat welterweight pac.

i mean quite the weight *****in marquez,you weighed 145 on the night of your last fight,so no excuses there.

as if he turns down the chance to be first mexican to win titles in a 4th divsion!.lol,no ambition,ile be suprised if he even tries to unify lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
      marquez is being such a little p*ssy.

he dared fight welter floyd but not light welter khan!.

wants a big money fight vs washed up morales.

he so blind to think he can beat welterweight pac.

i mean quite the weight *****in marquez,you weighed 145 on the night of your last fight,so no excuses there.

as if he turns down the chance to be first mexican to win titles in a 4th divsion!.lol,no ambition,ile be suprised if he even tries to unify lightweight.
      At least he cleans out divisions and doesn't go after David Diazes. Oh, when's the last time Pacquiao even made a title defense? I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        At least he cleans out divisions and doesn't go after David Diazes. Oh, when's the last time Pacquiao even made a title defense? I'll wait.
        as if katsidis is any better .... do you see jmm beating , a margo?....****...do you see him beating a clottey?...**** ...a cotto?... ****...a Mosley?....****...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
          they are going to aim for a 4th title before he retires, its already been said plenty of times.
          I did go back and read it and as a matter of fact, Nacho said the only fight they would chase at a higher weight is a third Pacquiao fight. Like I said man, I don't like it. JMM has way more of a chance to beat Khan and Berto than he does Pacquiao.

Comment

I did go back and read it and as a matter of fact, Nacho said the only fight they would chase at a higher weight is a third Pacquiao fight. Like I said man, I don't like it. JMM has way more of a chance to beat Khan and Berto than he does Pacquiao.
            You really think JMM needs to beat Khan or Berto to prove anything?

Comment

Khan and Berto both put JMM to sleep, stop smoking dude.

Khan is one of the fastes mofos in the sport with a good punch and a huge reach and height advantage on JMM, Berto is too fast and strong too.

JMM gets hit fairly easy by Diaz and Katzidis, Khan will annhaliate him

Comment

Some got Marquez at #3 P4P and for what. This crap, taking on washed up El terrible and C rated lightweights.. Hold your position JMM and take on bigger challenges... Khan, Berto, Bradley, Alexander, Maidana...

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                  You really think JMM needs to beat Khan or Berto to prove anything?
                  If you don't think JMM needs to close his career out with a big win then that is being blinded by unconditional worship Sub. JMM is up there with the best of them and he's better than to just try to close out his career with a fight against Morales.

I'll tell you something and it's like I said, I don't think it's so much JMM's fault. It's Nacho Beristain. People can say what they want about Rafael Marquez losing to Juan Ma or quitting and what not. But the bottom line is he had the moxy to move up in weight and take the risk of fighting a younger and bigger guy. And I kind of wonder if that fight would've happened if he was still with Nacho. Sure, he came up short. But he got a nice payday out of it and really came close to winning when you stop to think about it.

I'm not saying JMM is scared of anybody. I know he is not. But Arum is gonna keep Pacquiao far away from JMM as long as there is no pressure on Pacquiao to fight him.

I've stated many times that I fancy JMM's chances against Khan and Berto because I don't think they are as good as people make them out to be. And maybe that's why you think Marquez doesn't need to fight them. But if he did and beat them, think about the pressure it would put on Pacquiao to give him the 3rd fight he deserves. Plus the fourth title. Think about it man.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Some got Marquez at #3 P4P and for what. This crap, taking on washed up El terrible and C rated lightweights.. Hold your position JMM and take on bigger challenges... Khan, Berto, Bradley, Alexander, Maidana...
                    Some got Pac @ #1 p4p and for what?

Avoiding drug testing, taking on washed up Arum stiffs at catchweights and ducking JMM?

Why doesn't Pac fight Bradley, Alexander, Berto or Khan?

Or JMM.

Why is he fighting Mosley?

Comment

If you don't think JMM needs to close his career out with a big win then that is being blinded by unconditional worship Sub. JMM is up there with the best of them and he's better than to just try to close out his career with a fight against Morales.

I'll tell you something and it's like I said, I don't think it's so much JMM's fault. It's Nacho Beristain. People can say what they want about Rafael Marquez losing to Juan Ma or quitting and what not. But the bottom line is he had the moxy to move up in weight and take the risk of fighting a younger and bigger guy. And I kind of wonder if that fight would've happened if he was still with Nacho. Sure, he came up short. But he got a nice payday out of it and really came close to winning when you stop to think about it.

I'm not saying JMM is scared of anybody. I know he is not. But Arum is gonna keep Pacquiao far away from JMM as long as there is no pressure on Pacquiao to fight him.

I've stated many times that I fancy JMM's chances against Khan and Berto because I don't think they are as good as people make them out to be. And maybe that's why you think Marquez doesn't need to fight them. But if he did and beat them, think about the pressure it would put on Pacquiao to give him the 3rd fight he deserves. Plus the fourth title. Think about it man.
                      I know JMM is better than both those fags, but he's got age and size working against him.

If he wins people will say Khan and Berto both weren't that good. If he loses they'll say he ****** and was overrated.

Its a no win situation imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X