Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "CBS would televise Pac-Mosley 24/7 if the fight lands on Showtime PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    HBO got owned!! ****ed them forr being stupid, you dont mess with bob arum, and thanks to that boxing will get more exposure
    exactly, this is great news for all boxing fans. wether you like the pac/mosley fight or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Dan Rafael
      (4:12 PM)

Arum closed a deal with CBS/Showtime for the Pacquiao-Mosley fight from what two sources have told me.
      HBO got royaly ****ed by arum

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        PG-13 type of 24/7 with the two most boring personalities in boxing?

i have a feeling this would be the one and only time CBS does this after they see the ratings
        all they have to worry about is bleeping curse words out which isn't a problem at all since pac and mosley talk like respectfull human beings. now mayweather on the other hand is another story.

Comment

It's nice for a change. Might as well risk it with a ****ty fight like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            HBO got owned!! ****ed them forr being stupid, you dont mess with bob arum, and thanks to that boxing will get more exposure
            Bob will go back to HBO next year. He did the same thing to MGM after they reserved a Golden Boy fight instead of Pac's fight, so he went to Dallas instead.

Unless of course this fight brings in good numbers, which I have doubts.

edit: By good numbers, I mean over a million ppv buys.
            Last edited by Seleção No. 13; 01-21-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              PG-13 type of 24/7 with the two most boring personalities in boxing?

i have a feeling this would be the one and only time CBS does this after they see the ratings
              What type of Rated R 24/7 have you been watching? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                Bob will go back to HBO next year. He did the same thing to MGM after they reserved a Golden Boy fight instead of Pac's fight, so he went to Dallas instead.

Unless of course this fight brings in good numbers, which I have doubts.
                Wich you doubt?? ae you nuts? a 24/7 on CBS will get this fight exposure that HBO would not dream of.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  all they have to worry about is bleeping curse words out which isn't a problem at all since pac and mosley talk like respectfull human beings. now mayweather on the other hand is another story.
                  its not just the words the whole setting/ content have to be family friendly which mean you get to watch Mosley spending time with his kid teaching him boxing and less of Naz. more of Manny talking about him being a congressman to help his people and less of him paying buboy money to do stupid stuff for our entertainment

Comment

the one negative thing that i forgot about is having to sit through the commericals...but oh well its still great exposure for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      Boxing just gets a major surge of fan/viewership if this happens. THIS is what boxing needs and for a fight that will actually play out in exciting aethestically pleasing fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X