Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Trainer Rips Manny Pacquiao, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    Wrong.....

Have you been listening to Pacquiao and Arum again?

if he had it so easy fighting a guy that size, he would have continued fought at 154. problem is he didn't. he got touched up by margarito and apparently got hurt.

same reason why he fought at 145 lbs first against cotto and he thought he can handle the weight and proceeded to fight clottey at 147.

and at "what arum said"

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      Well, that is simply not true at all, I don't know what fights you watched.

He is a classic under-achiever.
      Chico (RIP bro) was a super-featherweight.

Mayweather and JLC knocked him out in his prime, Clottey didn't.
      Dude, you totally missed my point. Were the Corrales, Cotto and Margarito fights against Clottey exciting? Yes, they were entertaining bouts. I never said he always won nor did I say he put on better performances than Mayweather and JLC. What I said was he had one bad performance against Pacquiao and you labeled him a punching bag. Very rarely does a punching bag have a record of 35 wins with 4 losses. In that fight, Pacquiao made him a punching bag but you can't take one fight and base his whole career off it. If so, Martinez looked like **** when he first fought Margarito so he must be trash, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        listen to this dumbass...why is sergio pushing for a cottto fight then...after 3 good wins, all of a sudden his camp acts like he's some atg....i cant wait till margo ****s sergio up again for real!...
        After 3 wins?

Damn, you really are a stupid *******. Martinez last lost was to Margacheato back in 2000 when he was still learning how to box.

He KO'd Kermit and got robbed.

He was robbed against Williams the first time.

He destroyed Pavlik and ended his career when he was the underdog and people didn't expect him to win.

He KO'd Williams who has previously never been seriously hurt like that before.

Sergio is the best fighter at 154 and 160.

@ Margacheato beating a prime Martinez.

Comment

• Sarmiento and Money

Sarmiento wants to fight Manny because that is where the money is....tell his fighter to come down in weight or shut up and concentrate on your own division.

Comment

• lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              @ Sergio and his peeps for THINKING ANYBODY with a name would fight them AFTER what he did to Kelly and Paul.....the terror alert went to red in the 154-160 zone when he put Paul to sleep
              Martinez is like a leper now LMAO

They ae gonna have to drag his next opponent up to bat

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                if he had it so easy fighting a guy that size, he would have continued fought at 154. problem is he didn't. he got touched up by margarito and apparently got hurt.

same reason why he fought at 145 lbs first against cotto and he thought he can handle the weight and proceeded to fight clottey at 147.

and at "what arum said"
                Sorry, but that's just fan-boy bull****, the facts are quite clear.....
                http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/10...-pacman-fights

Comment

• Originally posted by ennui View Post
                  Sarmiento wants to fight Manny because that is where the money is....tell his fighter to come down in weight or shut up and concentrate on your own division.
                  154 IS Sergio's division.

And manny has the belt at 154.

I know you are not a real boxing fan...you don't even know why Sergio went to 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
                    After 3 wins?

Damn, you really are a stupid *******. Martinez last lost was to Margacheato back in 2000 when he was still learning how to box.

He KO'd Kermit and got robbed.

He was robbed against Williams the first time.

He destroyed Pavlik and ended his career when he was the underdog and people didn't expect him to win.

He KO'd Williams who has previously never been seriously hurt like that before.

Sergio is the best fighter at 154 and 160.

@ Margacheato beating a prime Martinez.
                    the 3 good wins i was talking include cintron dumb dumb... and he was'nt robbed in the first fight with pwill, it was close and he gave away the late rounds, paul deserved the win.....pavlik was a good win also....but margo spanks him again....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      the 3 good wins i was talking include cintron dumb dumb... and he was'nt robbed in the first fight with pwill, it was close and he gave away the late rounds, paul deserved the win.....pavlik was a good win also....but margo spanks him again....
                      Margo gets destroyed against Martinez now. Pac fans shouldnt hate Martinez for saying what he thought and calling Pac out at 154. Pac is technically a champion at 154 so stop crying about Martinez calling him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X