No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Trainer Rips Manny Pacquiao, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    its you worrying about where i come from....lol.....ven if i was from the philipines, it wouldnt change the fact that pac is the greteatest of this era, not a single fighter from where you from can touch that at this moment....
    When Floyd schools him and Roach has to throw in the towel because of the unnecessary shot's Pac will be taking, only then will that luster be gone and Pac will no longer look like an ATG.

Just a good fighter who can only beat certain fighters with certain advantages on his side.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      for a guy who did'nt even know that margs beat sego in te past, you sure have the nerve to accuse someon not knowing about the sport...

dont tell me that margo has'nt improve since his fight vs sergio.....there is a bad matchup for anyone, and margo is a nightmare for sergio...
      That is absurd. If Sergio hit Margarito even half as much as Manny did, and I can assure you he would connect more than that, he would fkn kill Margarito.

Your rating of Margarito is a joke. When he fought Manny, cheato could not have beaten ANY of the top welters. It is absurd that you think he could compete with Martinez at this point.

Manny'ism

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Raheem wasn't worthy of Pac's time but the guy who's ass he just thrashed was, gotcha.
        LMAO

Pick the common denominator.

I shouldn't moan, at least we got to see JMM/Pac II.....
        " the return of the bobble-head doll "

Huge props to Pac for stepping up.

I bet he won't do that again

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          That is absurd. If Sergio hit Margarito even half as much as Manny did, and I can assure you he would connect more than that, he would fkn kill Margarito.

Your rating of Margarito is a joke. When he fought Manny, cheato could not have beaten ANY of the top welters. It is absurd that you think he could compete with Martinez at this point.

Manny'ism
          I'm surprised he's not trying to sell us on how Mosley is a "REAL THREAT" (like Marg,lol) and that this win will catapult Pac ahead of Ray Robinson as an ATG, or some **** along the same lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            HAHA..Sergio puts Margs in a grave now...dude isn't 16 fights deep into his pro career with no prior boxing experience at all. Margs would get utterly destroyed by Martinez now.
            It is insane that puga thinks Margarito has been anywhere near Sergio's level.

Comment

It is insane that puga thinks Margarito has been anywhere near Sergio's level.
              Just goes to show how little he knows and his prediction of Manny beating Floyd is equally absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skills_Vs_Pills View Post
                Just goes to show how little he knows and his prediction of Manny beating Floyd is equally absurd.
                Manny can't beat the vacationer.

In that fight, I see Pac being beaten to the punch and countered into submission, but it would still be a lot closer than Sergio/Margarito.

Comment

• Pac is a 140 fighter. All his fights at 147-150, he weighed in not more than 145. Fight night he only gained around what 3-4 lbs? Sergio will outweight Pac 15-25 lbs during fight night. Let us say they fight at catchweight 155 for the 160 title. Pac might weigh in at 145 while Sergio at 155. Fight night, Pac weigh in 147 and Sergio between 170 and above.
                  170 or above/lower
                  = 23 or above/lower

I can't imagine if they fight at 160 with no catchweight bull****.
                  fight night.
                  Pac 147-148
                  Serg 170-180

These *****s saying Pac is ducking Sergio should tell their coward queen to fight him instead. Its unbelievable they pushing Pac to prove himself but their queen get a pass.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 01-21-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Pac is a 140 fighter. All his fights at 147-150, he weighed in not more than 145. Fight night he only gained around what 3-4 lbs? Sergio will outweight Pac 15-25 lbs during fight night. Let us say they fight at catchweight 155 for the 160 title. Pac might weigh in at 145 while Sergio at 155. Fight night, Pac weigh in 147 and Sergio between 170 and above.
                    170 or above/lower
                    = 23 or above/lower

I can't imagine if they fight at 160 with no catchweight bull****.
                    fight night.
                    Pac 147-148
                    Serg 170-180

These *****s saying Pac is ducking Sergio should tell their coward queen to fight him instead. Its unbelievable they pushing Pac to prove himself but their queen get a pass.
                    I agree man, good post.

Pac should not have to fight Martinez, because he is not a genuine JMW champ, and Sergio is simply too big for Manny.

But Manny is a b1tch for insisting that JMM has to come up two divisions to 147, when he is a natural JWW and can easily make 140 according to Ariza/Roach.

The continuing trend of Team Pacquiao.....
                    negotiating advantages and winning outside the ring

Comment

5'10" Martinez should be fighting heavyweights?

WTF?

Martinez is a large JMW, who could still perform at his best at 154.

His performance against Pavlik was way more impressive than Manny's beatdown of that washed-up bum cheato. Seriously, what do you think Sergio would have done to Margarito? He would have made Shane's demolition job look tame and really ****ed up Arum's plans.

Why won't Manny go within a mile of Marquez unless he comes all the way up to 147? Manny only fights slow come-forward guys who are not on top of their game..... and he will not fight unless he has an advantage.
                      WTF? WTF?
                      if roy jones can do it (heavy weight), why cant sergio if he and his trainer/manager think he's that great and ripping both pac and cotto...sergio wasnt really on the radar til after both williams fights. sergios win over pavlik was an aging/old hopkins left over...

and you calling cotto slow? get real, cotto have beaten slick guys and was and still is a top 5 welterweight/jr middleweight
                      margarito slow? well, he beat alot of slick fighters.
                      clottey? clottey had beaten slick guys as well, and was a top 5 welterweight

all of these guy are slow you say, but these slow boxers have beaten slick fighters...get real bro

Comment

Working...
                      X