Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather Jr. be removed from the Ring's P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Mayweather Jr. be removed from the Ring's P4P?

He's been inactive for a while now, there is no news of him coming back and there is even a possibility he won't be coming back. So should Ring Magazine remove him from the list until he comes back and fights or should he stay there? If yes, please explain why
    Yes
    51.47%
    No
    48.53%

Absolutely not.

Comment

inactive for a while? hasnt been a year yet. last fight was may and everyone on the list only fought once or twice more than him since so no. and if they do anything it just more him down a notch as other guys move up

Comment

No cos then they'll have to add another ***** name to it like they did with Caballero. Seriously, Mayweather gives the current p4p lists credibility.

Comment

If he doesn't schedule a fight by May 1st, 2011, he'll be removed from the P4P list.

Comment

P4P is meaningless. It's a fancy claim for a fighter on the mic or in his press conferences, but meaningless in reality. PBF should be removed from the 147 lb rankings though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              If he doesn't schedule a fight by May 1st, 2011, he'll be removed from the P4P list.
              didn't know that...source?

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                didn't know that...source?
                That's what the Ring does with their divisional rankings. I don't if the same applies for the P4P rankings, but I don't see why it would be any different.

Comment

**** i voted no because your ****ing title is the opposite of the question in the poll what a trick. it says should he be taken out but the poll says should he stay in. i voted no looking at the thread title

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    That's what the Ring does with their divisional rankings. I don't if the same applies for the P4P rankings, but I don't see why it would be any different.
                    Gonna see if I can find anything about it. We won't see anything from May until he settles all these courts issues, but hopefully it will be before then.

Comment

Working...
                    X