Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Reaches Deal With HBO For Permanent Slot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news...hopefully he's setting up his post-boxing career with this move...

Comment

Good i like Roy on the mike and with a bit of luck thats where he will stay instead of in the ring!

Comment

good news

always better to have boxers who fought and now the sport talk and commentate on it

better than lamplys dumbass

maybe they can hire tarver to commentate with him then a fight could break

out at the commentators table...

then we can have rjj vs tarver 4

kidding..............

Comment

Roy! This is fantastic news. His is surprisingly articulate. His work on the Khan vs Maidana fight was terrific, i forgot how well he able to explain some of the of subtleties in the exchanges.

Comment

Hopefully this can keep Roy busy and out of the ring.

Comment

Good. Now someone needs to put a hit on Merchant and replace him with Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Sounds good.

That's a fascinating story. I was hoping they might bring in Jean Paul Valley into the mix, but that might be difficult. Your story would work real well.

If your trying to envision a bigger Hardy check out this pic.
                never knew he played a buff guy before, so I found this trailer for that pic you sent, and I gotta say he's a great call for Bane, plus I want to see this Bronson movie now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKC-FKGMeCY

Comment

This is great news. Roy is one of those few boxers that is actually a fan of the sport itself. Like Tyson is. Roy was awesome in the Khan-Maifana fight.

Comment

Comment

I love this. I think it's a good fit for him and he is well deserving. Hopefully this keeps him out of the ring. Roy is my favorite fighter and I definitely dont wanna see him continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X