Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO is Really Afraid Of Sergio MARTINEZ. No Doubt About It" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    who says the 147 champ will defend his 154 belt?
    That is what Sergio is asking Pacquiao to do.

Sergio: "Manny, i would like to challenge you for your 154 belt. that is a title I held just a few months ago. I think we would have a great fight."

Manny: "....anybody know what nursing home Shaky Shane Mosley is in? What's the number over there?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Fa real.

Because Pac was quick to avenge his KO losses. And Amir's next fight is vs. Prescott.

Funny how all *******s hate Sergio Martinez (who is possibly the classiest guy in the sport).
      There's no hate in my post. I like Sergio, actually. Hate is when you focus on his race and people, which has nothing to do with boxing. Hear me? I was just wondering why he's not interested in avenging his loss. That's all I'm saying."peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
        He has the 154 pound belt. Lmao. Yet you *******s are always telling me "8 time world champion!" like it actually means something.
        he won that belt at 150 not at 154...and even then he was 1 lb over the ww limit....ww is pac's 7th weighclass where he won a belt,lets see martinez fight fight bute at smw which will only be his 4rth weightclass see if he can handle it....

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          so pretty much it was a fake bs title.
          I'm a Pac fan, but I definately do not consider him to be a 154 pound champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
            Martinez wants catchweight at 156 lbs to defend his MW titles.
            Martinez already said he's willing to go down to 154 to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
              Martinez wants catchweight at 156 lbs to defend his MW titles.

Sergio Martinez willing to fight Pacquiao at 154
              November 24th, 2010

NEW YORK (November 24, 2010) – The Big Three — the ‘60s version of this troika was comprised of golf’s greatest of that era — Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player. As the 21st century begins its second decade The Big Three has a new generation — boxing superstars Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Sergio Martinez — multi-division world champions possessing the comparable skill, charisma, excitement and professional success of their 20th Century predecessors.

Martinez, who held the World Boxing Council (WBC) super welterweight title until June 2010, became the World Middleweight Champion in April, dethroning and bloodying defending champion Kelly Pavlik. He made his case for Fighter of the Year by starching two-division world champion Paul Williams in the second round last Saturday in Atlantic City to successfully defend his title.

Who’s the mythical pound for pound best?

“In my opinion a valid argument can be made for all three so let’s just number them 1A, 1B and 1C,” said Martinez’s promoter Lou DiBella. “But I sure would like to see them prove who the best is inside the ring and Sergio is ready to concede his weight advantage to do it.”

“If Manny is willing to defend his WBC super welterweight title, I would come down to 154 pounds to challenge him for it as well as allow him to challenge me for my WBC middleweight title,” said Martinez.
              “It would be the opportunity of a lifetime. ”

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                he doesnt have a 154 strap?
                Does he or does he not
                yes....but did he win it at 154?....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  he won that belt at 150 not at 154...and even then he was 1 lb over the ww limit....ww is pac's 7th weighclass where he won a belt,lets see martinez fight fight bute at smw which will only be his 4rth weightclass see if he can handle it....
                  EXACTLY, which means he's a joke of a champion. You're the same person who told me all 8 of his titles were legitimate. Now, that Martinez is willing to fight your champion you keep pushing him away, exactly like you push away Marquez. You guys are a bunch of jokes.

Comment

No doubt about it.

As soon as Martinez came calling Pac stopped being a jmw.

Now he's too small for jmw.

Comment

DiBella: Martinez Eager & Ready For Pacquiao at 154
                      Published by Scoop Malinowski on November 24th, 2010

Print This Post Print This Post | Email This Post Email This Post | RSS Feeds RSS

Who’s the pound-for-pound best fighter today? Is it Manny Pacquiao? Floyd Mayweather? Or is it Sergio Martinez?

“In my opinion a valid argument can be made for all three so let’s just number them 1A, 1B and 1C,” said the promoter of Sergio Martinez, Lou DiBella. “But I sure would like to see them prove who the best is inside the ring and Sergio is ready to concede his weight advantage to do it.

If Manny is willing to defend his WBC super welterweight title, I would come down to 154 pounds to challenge him for it as well as allow him to challenge me for my WBC middleweight title,” says Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X