No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Avoids Trial, Strikes Deal, No Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is good sign for floyd v pac.

i dont see floyd getting charged to jail,i cant see how they can prove hes done anything more than shout at a security guard,theres no proof he poked the fat guy,so that one goes away.

this crazy b*tch ex aswell,she tried to get him done before,and changed her story,whether or not he did hurt her before,she changed the story and denied it,that makes her unreliable and questionable this time round.

and i dont see any real proof of him physically going crazy on her,and i dont think his kids are reliable witnesses!,she could easily manipulate them.

i bet any time she loses money,she can go crazy,try provoke floyd,make up some story,and try get floyd in jail and get more of his money.

If floyd does avoid jail,and do this community service and big fine like roger,if he does not sign to fight pac this time around,then he should retire,leave the country and not be seen no more,should hide his face in shame.

Comment

Yey Roger is free! Hide your wives, hide your daughters!

He a big man , likes punching women just like his nephew

Comment

lol at people being excited that Rodger didn't get locked up

it doesn't mean the fight will happen stop cumming your pants

Comment

imho although nothing is definite, it is still a good sign that roger wont be locked up, fans can hope again ...

Comment

Family Mayweather - delightful people.

Comment

Well you know where we'd all be if we did that to some woman. Roger has made it. He's a big shot with special treatment now.

Comment

Where is Floyd Mayweather. the man with a big mouth that always has something to say has been quiet for months now? I know he has personal problems going on but I'm starting to think that he'll never fight again which would be a real shame

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I knew he was guilty. If he was just a guy off the street he would've been locked up right now.
                  and you would like that wouldnt you? Only f@ggets wish jail on another man.

Comment

Dnt mean shyt

Bunch of lames thinking roger going to jail has any bearing on pbf's career. wtf does roger say n the corner? wat does he really do for a vet and student like pbf? the guy has been fighting longer than most of u clowns been alive. rogers legal issues have nothing to do with whether pbf fights or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      I like this Dominican **** posing as a Pinoy. His racism is written all over his posts. He certainly focuses his hate to an entire country and its people, eh? For a while I thought he's from some advanced country like Germany or Japan, boy, he's a Dominican! Where d hell is that? Good job, brah. It was Marquez that made 1.1 miliion PPV, not Floyd.

Bless you, son.
                      Dominican Republic, location: ask your mom. Very poor yet humble. Beautiful women, beautiful sights. Party your problems away and act like life is perfect. Wake up in the morn and do it all again. Best country in the world...btw we f&ck b&tch @ss *****s like you up for fun! any more ?s.

pac and his fans love to open people closets..we all have things we are not proud of...but they make sure they keep theirs shut tight...It dont matter if pac holds office in his country in an illegal manner. it dont matter if he cheats on his wife...it dont matter if he is involved in a murder..not on this site it dont..

what matters is that they get this fight done for the sake of boxing which will not be around in 20 to 30 yrs tnx to people like him and floyd.

btw..an extra **** you floyd for not whoopin this ***** @ss like you did marquez...its your fault we have to put up with all this no-structure boxing filipino talk..tnx floyd u f@gget

what matters

Comment

Working...
                      X