No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Avoids Trial, Strikes Deal, No Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is LeadUpperCut when you need him to silence statements like this:
    """N!gger ass floyd can't even beat cotto/williams/clottey/margo/collazo/berto so how can he beat Pac?"""""

Comment

• TO ALL THE B*TCHES ON HERE CRYING ABOUT FAIR AND AND UNFAIR
      PULL YA'LL SKIRTS DOWN AND GET YOUR MONEY UP!!!THIS IS THE U.S.A. WHERE MONEY TALKS AND B*TCHES OOPS I MEAN BULL**** WALKS
      Last edited by vellz13; 01-20-2011, 12:23 PM. Reason: UNFINSHED

Comment

• hahahaha bro, please tell me where that video is from of the dude socking that chick in the face

Comment

• Originally posted by TonkaJones View Post
          Where is Floyd Mayweather. the man with a big mouth that always has something to say has been quiet for months now? I know he has personal problems going on but I'm starting to think that he'll never fight again which would be a real shame
          he's alienated himself from society all just to avoid Pacquiao

Comment

• He pleaded guilty to avoid longer sentence. So therefore its safe to say he is a woman beater

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              he did sign, you racist prick. pacroid was the one who didnt b.c of OST

you *******s stay losing
              N!gga sign ****!, Hokus pokus d!ck head, no proof only cheesing with medias another slid VASELINE ride. N!gga Fartweather never lost, never fought anybody 147 in 5 years but Plumbers bunch old N!ggas ass Bruseles/ndou/mitchell/mosley/corley/judah. Pu$$y n!gga wouldn't fight anybody but old ass n!gga easy MO MOany. Mayroid will not fight pac,Sergio it might getting end up kissing gloves all night, monky $h!t not going fight Anybody til his return this october for "Malignaggi, Canelo"

Comment

• Hooray for Mayweather, at the age of 49 the Black Mamba adds a no contest to his fine record

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  The women in these cases are rarely innocent.
                  this......

Comment

• its not fair for floyd to fight martinez.sergio is at least 3 pounds heavier than him.floyds never faught anyone heavier or bigger than himself, why should he now.anyway he hasnt retired,last week he faught a women at taco bel,l ko 2 mu..therf..ker, first round he worked out her style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      The women in these cases are rarely innocent.
                      Spoken like a true fuking caveman!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X