No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Wanted a Marquez Trilogy, Not Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
    where are the pac fans saying "STFU Roach piss drinker overpriced himself chris john 30k judge scored it wrong anyway doesn't deserve it manny is god..."
    Roach got his opinion! I got my opinion too! When Roach said before That Mosley was dangerous, I said Pac can beat him easy! When Roach said DLH's too Big, I said Pac will dominate DLH!

Roach is a good trainer, But I am a better analyst than Roach. I like the Pac-JMM 3 too! But Pac already beat him twice! And JMM hasnt beat any welters yet, for me, JMM's not yet ready! He hasnt earned it yet!

What I really want is Pac-Floyd! But the MDFKer wont fight a real fighter!! So we settle for Mosley who is an African-American who what *****s trying to say that Pac has ducked! Here it is!! If you dont like it, Go find Floyd and lend him your BALLS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      I thought the *******s said that Mosley was the bigger challenge.

Oh well, I guess they know better than Roach.
      dumb ass... nobody wants the mosley fight but arum.

Comment

where are the pac fans saying "STFU Roach piss drinker overpriced himself chris john 30k judge scored it wrong anyway doesn't deserve it manny is god..."
        dummy. did your read the interview? roach said that arum told them that jmm priced himself out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          dummy. did your read the interview? roach said that arum told them that jmm priced himself out of the fight.
          dummy. it's a shot at all the pac fans that say the same **** over and over.

funny thing about that excuse from arum though. once the fight with shane was made, arum said "it's not the money it's the weight"

Comment

"Roach: I Wanted a Marquez Trilogy, Not Shane Mosley "

Well grow some balls and stand up to Bob Arum you ****ing p*ssy!!!!!

Last edited by CharliesRecords; 01-19-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

youre not the only one, freddie!

Comment

Roach is covering his tracks again. should have just made the
                fight at 140 or at the catchweight like JMM asked for. No catchweights
                for Pac though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Roach got his opinion! I got my opinion too! When Roach said before That Mosley was dangerous, I said Pac can beat him easy! When Roach said DLH's too Big, I said Pac will dominate DLH!

Roach is a good trainer, But I am a better analyst than Roach. I like the Pac-JMM 3 too! But Pac already beat him twice! And JMM hasnt beat any welters yet, for me, JMM's not yet ready! He hasnt earned it yet!

What I really want is Pac-Floyd! But the MDFKer wont fight a real fighter!! So we settle for Mosley who is an African-American who what *****s trying to say that Pac has ducked! Here it is!! If you dont like it, Go find Floyd and lend him your BALLS!!
                  Roach and Pac did duck Mosley after the Margarito win.

Comment

it's a shot at all the pac fans that say the same **** over and over.
                    lols... you got a problem with consistancy?

funny thing about that excuse from arum though. once the fight with shane was made, arum said "it's not the money it's the weight"
                    the weight issues results in the money issues. the fact that jmm has yet to prove he can carry the weight above 135 lbs means jmm is not a credible threat to pac and therefore the money won't be there. roach wants jmm just so they can shut his ass up.

mosley at least is a 147 lbser, but I prefer berto over mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      marquez deserved a rematch.But manny gives what the fans want.And that
                      is a fight with mosley lol
                      I can see you're a boxing expert. Considering your signature pic with Canelo Alvarez. jajajaja....... Yeah right !!

Comment

Working...
                      X