Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion could Fernando Vargas have been a great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
    The guy had great boxing skills but did not use them enough. He tried to brawl like JCC but did not have the power or jaw to fight that way. Too bad could of been one of the greats!!!!
    Julio Cesar Chavez a Brawler? Mayorga is a brawler.
    Your Mexican and have him on your Avi and dont even know crap.

He was a great relentless puncher with good boxing skills and great body attack.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Julio Cesar Chavez a Brawler? Mayorga is a brawler.
      Your Mexican and have him on your Avi and dont even know crap.

He was a great relentless puncher with good boxing skills and great body attack.
      Look ***git!! Stop following me around on all my posts already!! You cant hate me because ur girl likes the way I ****k her. Just man up and and leave her already, she does not want you!! Oh and by the way the fighter on my Avi is " El Travieso Arce not JCC. Pinche Pendejo Serote!!!

Comment

Look ***git!! Stop following me around on all my posts already!! You cant hate me because ur girl likes the way I ****k her. Just man up and and leave her already, she does not want you!! Oh and by the way the fighter on my Avi is " El Travieso Arce not JCC. Pinche Pendejo Serote!!!
        Ok I meant Sig.

The rest is true and get your own woman. You rapist.

Comment

Ok I meant Sig.

You know, the more I read what these border-rats post, the more I realize the perils of riding across the desert in the trunk of a car with 5 other men in 120 degree heat. There's just no way they can get to this country intact. Now I feel bad...

Comment

Ok I meant Sig.

HAHA Plaster Sad To the rescue!!! Hey your pimp is trying to help you now!! LMAO, And no I like to have mine and your girl!!!

Comment

HAHA Plaster Sad To the rescue!!! Hey your pimp is trying to help you now!! LMAO, And no I like to have mine and your girl!!!
              From the posts I have read. Plaster sad dont need my help destroying your no knowledge, pitifully charged, "points".
              And I dont need his help stepping on roaches.

Comment

From the posts I have read. Plaster sad dont need my help destroying your no knowledge, pitifully charged, "points".
                HAHA, Hey ask your girl how much she likes what I do to her, But do not cry serote!!!Hey you got Plaster Sad to comfort you!!!

Comment

Viva Cucaracha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post

VARGAS getting raped by trinidad......................
                    When i see this video to me it epitomizeses the true meaning of boxing two men leaving everything they are in the ring. Brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

Vargas was a fighter with b*lls, wasn't scared of anyone, he fought whoever was put in front of him!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X