Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come John Ruiz managed to avoid punchers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come John Ruiz managed to avoid punchers?

Must have been a reason neither Klitschko, Lewis, Peter, Arreola, Brewster or even Grant or a shot Tyson got him...

Tua
    Tucker
    Johnson
    Rahman
    Golota
    Haye

Yeah, he avoided punchers

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
      Tua
      Tucker
      Johnson
      Rahman
      Golota
      Haye

Yeah, he avoided punchers
      ...:SNVHUH:...I don't get it either.

Edit: Oh, I get it. He's an alt/noob/troll.

That explains it, I think.

Comment

Tucker was almost 40
        Johnson never scored an impressive KO other than over Oleg
        Hasim, Lewis aside, stopped low level opponents, unless you want to consider Meehan a durable type
        Golota I would give you, but he was hardly in his prime and managed to drop Ruiz twice anyway.

I was meaning between Tua and Haye, seemed he avoided prime world level punchers.

Comment

I doubt Ruiz really dodged people. He was never that big of a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
            Tucker was almost 40
            Hasim, Lewis aside, stopped low level opponents, unless you want to consider Meehan a durable type
            Golota I would give you, but he was hardly in his prime and managed to drop Ruiz twice anyway.

I was meaning between Tua and Haye, seemed he avoided prime world level punchers.
            So, all you're saying is, aside from the punchers he faced, he didn't really face any punchers? I guess that is right strange, that is.

Comment

He avoided the **** out of David Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by SNVDoublePunch! View Post
                So, all you're saying is, aside from the punchers he faced, he didn't really face any punchers? I guess that is right strange, that is.
                There was no World class prime punchers for 14 years, just guys who feasted on nobodies to get a high % I.e Lamarr Clark style. Briggs was another he never met...

Comment

didnt tua damn near kill him???aint to many bigger punchers than tua

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
                    Tucker was almost 40

Whats level of opponents got to do with anyting?

A lot of journeymen have better chins than ranked guys and champs.

Ruiz was in the manipulated by Don King WBA rankings for about a million years.....He fought everyone who was ranked there beside him. Just so happens other fighters you consider punchers held other titles and were ranked by other sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Working...
                    X