Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOPKINS Fights 'Em On The Way UP...PACQUIAO Fights 'Em On the Way DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Exactly, this is factual stuff...
    Well, to the credit of *******s, at least they are arguing a different argument. Not the points laid out here.

Comment

thats why it funny to me when they say Manny is best fighter of this era or FOTD when back in 2008 no one would have even mention Pacquiao in the same sentence as Roy Jones or Mayweateher or Hops.

amazing what that win over Oscar did for his career

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I dont think anyone can deny this! Pac alway seem to get name fighters on the way down..
        Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Exactly, this is factual stuff...
        What is factual stuff Dom? I know Bernardo is you're buddy and all and You have a strong dislike for Pac and are a B-Hop but even you have to admit the OP was agenda driven.

I don't know, maybe cuz' he lost me when he mentioned Oscar while talking about "Hopkins fightes 'em on the way up" I actually thought Oscar was on the way down during that time. But, yet he mentions Hopkins.

Look at all the positive he said on Hopkins side? he didn't give the same credit to Pac. The only thing he mentioned on Oscar 2004, but then look what he mentioned for Pac every single opponent at 147?

You could be fair to both sides and still make your point of Hopkins>Pacquaio. But, he didn't do that so why would any legitimate poster would want to come in here and talk about the subject?

TS rather be on this immature "*****" vs "*******" nonsense than to actually talk boxing. I'm kind of disappointed in both of you guys that you didn't see through he's BS.

Again you can be fair to both sides, you could mention the pros and cons of both fights leading up and after the fight. And, still make your point that Hopkins>Pacquaio. But, he didn't do that.

And, Dom don't say "this is factual stuff" when the title says Hopkins fights him on the way up and then he mentions Oscar for Hopkins side without mentioning the cons on that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          Hopkins resume ****s on most active fighters he is higher on my ATG list than Pac by a mile. Pac's best name on his resume will be a faded Mosley. Hopkins has been in there with just about everybody and he still is looking for fights with Bute, Pascal, Daswson, etc, and not looking for catchweights. I don't know why Floyd and Pac are ahead of Hopkins p4p right now?
          That's not a serious statement...Is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            thats why it funny to me when they say Manny is best fighter of this era or FOTD when back in 2008 no one would have even mention Pacquiao in the same sentence as Roy Jones or Mayweateher or Hops.

amazing what that win over Oscar did for his career
            This, yep beating ODLH get you all the way up on the p4p list these days.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              That's not a serious statement...Is it?
              Mosley= HOF, ATG, and multiple time champ. Faced the best of the best during his career. Best name on Manny's resume.

Comment

This, yep beating ODLH get you all the way up on the p4p list these days.
                He was already on the P4P list before Oscar, but OK....

Comment

Mosley= HOF, ATG, and multiple time champ. Faced the best of the best during his career. Best name on Manny's resume.
                  Then what the hell was Barrera?

Or what is JMM?

Oh never mind it was a close fight that probably went the opposite way for you so you would call that a robbery. But, anyways Barrera stands.

You do know that Pac had a career before 2008 right?

No, Mosley will not be the best name on Pac resume. Don't be silly

And, also Mosley is a HOF'er but not an ATG.
                  Last edited by jrosales13; 01-16-2011, 02:57 PM.

Comment

You got the title ass backwards ***get..

Comment

MAB is a better name imo. Agree to disagree I guess...

Comment

Working...
                      X