No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Wants Pascal, Dawson, Bute, Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    uumm, don't know what fights you were watching, but both dawson tarver fights were snooze fests, in which dawson needed to do something big in both and he did nothing of the sort, AND i remember distinctly adamek having trouble with the weight and saying that was his last fight at 175 because he could no longer make the weight, citing being drained in that fight, thats why he felt flat during it, although i thought he fought his ass off to lose to the better man that night, but don't marginalize me when i'm going by what is on the record. get with it dude.

dawson hasn't done much to be in any demand, as far as i'm concerned he's still trying to make a name for himself.

and as for stupid people, not here pally, i know wtf is up, i not only use my eyes and mind, but i go by facts and experience.

hopkins not fighting dawson and the reasons for not fighting dawson aren't stupid, they're based off of reality and common sense, dawson doesn't hae a draw, i wish he did, not only for US boxing's sake but for himself too, i'd like to see dawson be a big star and make a good lot of money, he never will being with shaw, but, i'm not hating, stating facts homey, know that.
    adamek has said if he had'nt lost that fight he'd more than likely still be fighting at lhw

where did he say the dawson fight was gonna be his last at lhw before the fight?

Comment

I don't know about all 3 Nard...but definently Pascal and not sure about the other...

Comment

I call bull****, Hopkins will fight Pascal no way does he fight Dawson.

Comment

1-0 so far the big fight would be bute

Comment

Warrr bhop!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              If Hopkins don't fight Dawson, then it might suck as far as what some fans want. But like I said, it aint gonna hurt his legacy one bit if he doesn't. He's beaten two opponents that Dawson has faced more convincingly in Tarver and Pascal. I know styles make fights, but Dawson don't have the inside skills to beat Hopkins. The only way Bernard loses that fight is if he gets shot over night.
              Can't he win that fight on the outside ? don't you think that it is why Hopkins avoided him so far and will do so til the end ?

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike* View Post

This clown is going to fight Dawson? lol
                When was the last time Hopkins fought a live naturally bigger opponent?

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=26321
                Great reasons for not fighting Dawson

lol....every excuse in the book to avoid dawson....dawson never sold out an arena...niether did nardo before he fought tito...how soon we forget...

i see he didn't mention fighting cloud....
                Last edited by djtmal; 01-18-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X