Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's right...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I wouldn't use any of those words to describe Martinez.

He needs to to watch more video.
      That's what I was thinking. Somebody musta shown him some video of Angulo.

Comment

shout out to sergio and german man-lol

they both have guts and that's what boxing is sorley lacking today--

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          Dzinziruk is a good fighter, got some good skills to upset martinez.
          Yup, he's no Paul Williams. Guy is very skilled and smart in the ring. This will be Sergio's toughest test in a long time, one he could very well lose. Should be a good technical display, not expecting either to get KO'd.

Comment

sergio's speed is oveerrated although I wouldn't call him slow, and he is a bit clumsy.

dzinzurek has a lightning jab.

doesn't mean the fight will be easy. I hear a lot of boxing writers and fans shi tting on this fight (Steve Kim, Doug Fischer) saying its gonna be boring and won't be an interesting technical match. I think they're wrong. I'm looking forward to this whole card.

Dzinzurek is the truth and so is Maravella obviously.

Comment

sergio does tend to get clumsy a bit though--i agree with that--but he's not slow---he's not the fastest but his slickness overall is makes him at the least medium paced, not slow-lol

and he's witty--he times you good--that's a gift that not too many people in boxing hold--sergio and floyd and jmm are 3 in the few who have this--

but sergio gets tight sometimes early, which is why he can't beat floyd, but sergio is nasty as ****--i love to watch him fight--he's a special fighter--and manny knows this just like he knows he can't beat floyd---

yeah, that's right--i put manny and floyd in this thread---so what? you wanna fight about it?lol--got that off of family guy--had to put it in--lol

i see sergio winning this fight convincingly but this guy is no joke who he's fighting--but, he needs to think of different things to study about sergio beecause him being slow is the wrong move to go off of--lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                sergio's speed is oveerrated although I wouldn't call him slow, and he is a bit clumsy.

dzinzurek has a lightning jab.

doesn't mean the fight will be easy. I hear a lot of boxing writers and fans shi tting on this fight (Steve Kim, Doug Fischer) saying its gonna be boring and won't be an interesting technical match. I think they're wrong. I'm looking forward to this whole card.

Dzinzurek is the truth and so is Maravella obviously.
                man, **** doug fischer--he is a mayweather hater---

oh oh--there i go putting floyd in my post again-lol

does it upset you?lol

nah, i'm ****ing with you--

hey, you watching friday night fights tonight? what's the main event? let me know, will ya? i'd definetely appreciate it homey---you can pm it if you want, whatever's easier--

and did you watch last week? pretty stellar main event if you ask me--lol

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  man, **** doug fischer--he is a mayweather hater---

oh oh--there i go putting floyd in my post again-lol

does it upset you?lol

nah, i'm ****ing with you--

hey, you watching friday night fights tonight? what's the main event? let me know, will ya? i'd definetely appreciate it homey---you can pm it if you want, whatever's easier--

and did you watch last week? pretty stellar main event if you ask me--lol
                  i like douggie a lot, but I do disagree with him on occasion.

tonight is marfredo edouard. two gatekeepr/journeymen types that I think willmake for an entertaining scrap, just like last weeks. neither is ever going to do anything big in boxing but they make up for it with fun fights

but we have a bonus of edwin rodriguez who is one of a slew of big time MW prospects coming up nowadays. i'll def be watching

Comment

LOL.......SLOW, RIGID, CLUMSY??

MArtinez fell twice against much bigger men....he certainly isn't slow.....and he is about as fluid a fighter as there is out there. Dzinz is infor abad night if he thinks Sergio fights like a slow, clumsy, rigid fighter.....

Comment

lol Martinez is the truth.

Russians don't have what Serg has. So when they see it they don't even know how to understand it.

To this Russian bone head Martinez probably looks crazy in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X