Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dzinziruk: "Martinez is slow, tightened, clumsy and rigid."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to study the details of Sergio’s weakness in more detail, but right now I can tell that he’s slow, tightened, clumsy and rigid … he doesn’t have the amateur background that I have.

Martinez slow? I dont think so. Sergio is sometimes tight and rigid but I dont see clumsiness. Is it just me?

Comment

Personally, I see Martinez winning this fight. I'll say that right off the top.

However, I credit both men for taking the fight. Still, Dzinziruk is wrong in his description, in my opinion.

In a hotly contested fight, Martinez can stumble at times. However, he is usually very coordinated and has a decent level of balance. He's certainly not slow. Rigid/tight, not usually. He loosens up as the fight moves on, but he's usually a rather fluid fighter, actually.

Still, Dzinziruk isn't a slouch by any means. He has the ability to potentially win. I just favor Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        haha,talking smack already,sounds good...
        cant wait for this fight to go down!
        martinez has a lot of work to do,hopefully he can pull it off...
        Its going 12 rounds this fight. Tough figth for both guys, could be looking at a fairly close decision

Comment

Dzinziruk definitely has a real chance of winning this fight but I wouldn't agree with his comments about Sexy.

Comment

Martinez ain't any of those things. It seems more like he has watched Kelly Pavlik and confused him with Sergio.

Martinez is gonna beat that euro.

Comment

Originally posted by bahay kubo View Post
              i can def. see Dzinziruk's jab upsetting Martinez.

can't wait for this fight! HBO is on a roll!
              Yep I think he's going to tear Martinez to shreds with his jab.

Comment

Martinez....slow? HAHHAHAHA.

Comment

Well good for him,can't wait to see this fight!!

Comment

I think it'll be a good fight while it lasts. During the mid rounds, Martinez is going to figure him out and start walking him into punches. Due to Martinez's style, I don't see Dzin's jab being that effective.

Comment

I've been watching a few of Martinez's older fights at 154 and I gotta he does look a bit slower at at 160. I still wouldn't call it him slow, but he definitely has lost some of his speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X