No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    This fight will be great,can't wait till I'm in the building screaming WAR FROCH!!!!I'll most likely be the only American doing so but hey got to support the Cobra been my boy for a longtime..I hope the final fight of the Super Six is in the Garden I'll be there as well scream my ball's off..WAR FROCH!!!
    I'll be screaming by nuts off with ya Rome, but from the more humble setting of my front room LOL

WAR CARLOS FROCHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• WAR ROAD WARRIOR!

I got Glen by decision.

Comment

• I'm going with Carl Froch. Johnson is up there in age a bit and was never the biggest puncher or the fastest guy. Froch is quicker than you might assume and has some quality power.

He can also box, as shown in the Arthur Abraham bout. So long as he doesn't get reckless, he dominates the fight from the outside. When they get on the inside, he can hold his own and then move back away to throw his longer bombs. He has a sizable reach advantage and this will play into him being able to score a solid, quality, legitimate decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
          I'm going with Carl Froch. Johnson is up there in age a bit and was never the biggest puncher or the fastest guy. Froch is quicker than you might assume and has some quality power.

He can also box, as shown in the Arthur Abraham bout. So long as he doesn't get reckless, he dominates the fight from the outside. When they get on the inside, he can hold his own and then move back away to throw his longer bombs. He has a sizable reach advantage and this will play into him being able to score a solid, quality, legitimate decision.
          Glen does well vs better boxers than Froch,

I have no doubt this will become Johnson's type of fight, but can Froch beat Glen at his own game? It's possible.

Comment

• I'll be bumping this thread from time to time up until the fight, so everyone has a chance to vote in the poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Glen does well vs better boxers than Froch,

I have no doubt this will become Johnson's type of fight, but can Froch beat Glen at his own game? It's possible.
              He fought on the inside against the much younger Pascal..I'm pretty sure he can hang with Johnson..

Comment

• June 4th will be a very good day for boxing with this fight, the HBO card, plus the Kessler fight.

Comment

• Who's going to the fight??

Comment

• I like Glen Johnson and am not a fan of Carl Froch, particularly his arrogance. However, I voted Froch by decision since its the most likely outcome. Hope im wrong, but Froch is probably just too good for Glen at this point. Another reason I hope im wrong is because Andre Ward is one of my favorite fighters and think Carl Froch is a much tougher matchup stylewise, does that make me a bad person that I want my guy in an EASIER fight? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      WAR ROAD WARRIOR!

I got Glen by decision.
                      Man, Glen would have to damn near shut Froch out to win a decision. Unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X