Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've a feeling Johnson might take it, but really want to see a Ward-Froch fight.

Would be funny though, if it ended up being a Abraham-Johnson final.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      I can see that we are just not going to agree. I have my opinion, you have yours. We'll see come fight night...care to bet on it?
      I would I got 5mill on Froch you up for it??pm me let me know..

Comment

• I wonder if Froch-Bute will ever be made?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          I wonder if Froch-Bute will ever be made?
          If Bute beats Kessler and Froch wins the tourney.

I bet it happens at 175 though.

Bute is apparently having some trouble making 168.

Comment

• Froch will box his shoes off to a lopsided decision. The jab will keep him from striking distance all night. The only person left in the Super Six who stands a chance against Froch is Ward, but he's got a tough assignment ahead of him with Abraham.

Comment

• I think Froch has the skills and strength to win but if Johnson can keep turning back the clock he will able to make it close but still lose a clear decision.

Comment

• The fight has been confirmed for June 4 in Atlantic City, USA.

Wouldn't they make more money if the fight were in Nottingham, UK?

Comment

• Froch decisions Johnson in a war.

Comment

• This is a very good fight. I think Johnson gives anyone problems. This would be a very nice victory for Froch.

I see a close fight, i see constant pressure from Johnson, can't really pick a winner yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom!
                      I'll be bumping this thread from time to time up until the fight, so everyone has a chance to vote in the poll.
                      This fight will be great,can't wait till I'm in the building screaming WAR FROCH!!!!I'll most likely be the only American doing so but hey got to support the Cobra been my boy for a longtime..I hope the final fight of the Super Six is in the Garden I'll be there as well scream my ball's off..WAR FROCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X