Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo, Team Pacquiao EXPECTS to be outsold by Floyd for a FOURTH time??!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Floyd vs Oscar: 2.5 million
    Manny vs Oscar: 1.25 million

Floyd vs Hatton: 950K
    Manny vs Hatton: 825K

Floyd vs Marquez: 1.1 million
    Manny vs Marquez: 400K

Floyd vs Mosley: 1.45 million
    Manny vs Mosley : Praying for 1 million.

Filler fans care about PPV sales.

Just in the last few months, Khan v Maidana was more exciting and a better ambassador for boxing, and it wasn't even on PPV.

Soto v Antillon must have got a fraction of sales like those, but it was more exciting and a better ambassador for boxing.

When you've been into boxing for longer than 5 mins you'll realise how cringeworthy it is clinging onto crap like PPV sales.

Comment

All I know is that every time Manny fights, Floyd beats him at the gate (and the cable box). That means one of two things:

manny fans can't afford to pay for tickets
      -or-
      the ticket sellers are somehow charitable when manny fights.
      The only boxer I see on the top 10 list is.... guess who...

http://www.gkmen.com/sports/north-am...tes-2010190210

Yet PBF isn't even top 10 among highest payed athletes. LOL
      Last edited by strykr619; 01-11-2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Why can't Manny Pacquiao's fans afford to buy his fights?
        cuz the ppv's in the phils aint counted in the official sell turn out idiot!

Comment

Pretty much a stupid thread considering Floyd only fights once a year. Which means Pac fans are still paying more than the vacationer's fans. And what do you expect? People are curious to see if the vacationer is still boring and a lot of those fans want to see him lose.

It's a rip off every time.

Comment

Pac and JMM at 400K is nothing to sneeze at. Actually it's the best numbers for a fight under 147 ever if i'm not mistaken...........??

However it's pretty obvious FMJ is a bigger PPV drawcard than MP. A fact Pacfans just won't admit........

He is outselling him with common opponents and will outsell him again vs Mosley here.

His fight with Hatton also did substantially more buys in the UK than did MP's.

Comment

Floyd must do much better than pacquiao in terms of PPV, that's the least he can do to have his rep up...

Sooooo, floyd expecting to be on cover of Time magazine? nah, just the back flap of Archie...

Sooooo, floyd expecting Nike to sponsor him? nah, even Adidas wouldn't sign him...

Sooooo, floyd expecting Fight Night to include him? nah, maybe he will make special appearance on Diner Dash...

Sooooo, floyd expecting to be on the top 10 most paid athlete? nah, can't even afford to pay the rent of his office in vegas....

Sooooo, floyd expecting to be in US congress? nah, no offense to black people, but obama ain't do ****... wanna have this mofo brother in congress?... nah!...

Comment

The only reason people are interested in Manny right now is because people think he's the man to beat Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                  The only reason people are interested in Manny right now is because people think he's the man to beat Floyd Mayweather.
                  yeah, that's it.. him being exciting and breaking records has nothing to do with it. it's all thanks to floyd

Comment

I find it funny that so many Manny fans scream and holler about how PBF fans defend him at all costs but don't look in the mirror at the **** they doing in this thread right now.

This thread was about PBF outselling Manny with common opponents. People in here commenting on Manny have his personal guards opening his gate at his house and if PBF could become a congressman. WTF does that have to do with the topic at hand!!!

This **** is pathetic!!!

PBF and Manny continue to get all the money yall can!!! Just know I don't pay for BS fights. I didn't get Manny last fight and won't buy the Mosley fight. PBF if you come back and its against a BS opponent I won't buy that **** either.

Comment

i think pacquiao will do just fine...

Comment

Working...
                      X