Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo, Team Pacquiao EXPECTS to be outsold by Floyd for a FOURTH time??!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    mayweather was guaranteed $22.5 million and ended up making $40 million to fight Mosley.

Now Team pac is trying to get Manny about $10 million.
    $10 mill is still not bad considering he's fighting a left over in mosley plus mosley is old and looked bad in his last 2 fights.Arum and Ariza are true heroes..pac should have their pictures in his wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      I think it has to do with most of his fans being able to get it free in the Philippines.

BTW I'm a Pacquiao fan and I plan on flying to Vegas for the Mosley fight. I'm pretty sure when I go I will see a ton of his fans as well, so I don't get what your talking about by saying his fans can't afford his fights.
      All I know is that every time Manny fights, Floyd beats him at the gate (and the cable box). That means one of two things:

manny fans can't afford to pay for tickets
      -or-
      the ticket sellers are somehow charitable when manny fights.

Comment

PPV buys don't cover up for cowardness..

Comment

That is embarassing for Floyd. Floyd is an American and Pac is a Filipino and he's competing with Floyd..

Pac sold more PPV in total than Floyd did in their whole career...

TS Failed.

Comment

Originally posted by jiraiyasama View Post
            That is embarassing for Floyd. Floyd is an American and Pac is a Filipino and he's competing with Floyd..

Pac sold more PPV in total than Floyd did in their whole career...

TS Failed.
            you've got a valid link to prove that he sold more????

I think your medication failed you son.

Comment

who cares. Pac fought 4 opponents to floyds 2 in the last 2 years.

Comment

Why can't Manny Pacquiao's fans afford to buy his fights?
                $60 every year or so is much easier to handle than $60 every few months.

BTW, who/when is Floyd fighting next?

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                  who cares. Pac fought 4 opponents to floyds 2 in the last 2 years.
                  And 2 of them were floyds left overs and the 3rd one is coming in may,really great achievement

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    $60 every year or so is much easier to handle than $60 every few months.

BTW, who/when is Floyd fighting next?
                    well whoever he's gonna be fighting just count on it that pacqiuao is gonna be fighting him too after floyd is done

it's like this..every time floyd fights pacquiao has to fight the left over.

now floyd has to wait till pac fights mosley.

after that he gotta fight someone other wise there would be no left overs for pac

Comment

All I know is that every time Manny fights, Floyd beats him at the gate (and the cable box). That means one of two things:

manny fans can't afford to pay for tickets
                      -or-
                      the ticket sellers are somehow charitable when manny fights.
                      I'd like to know how many people, word-wide watch each fighter. Those would be some interesting numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X