Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Bring me Floyd Mayweather Jr. and I will cancel Shane Mosley Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    You don't correspond well with your username..

How is your Filipino btw?

about as good as your sense of humor

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    LMAO green k sent !!!!!

Comment

Sorry, what i was meant to say was OMG! LMAO!!! LOL ROFL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
        Sorry, what i was meant to say was OMG! LMAO!!! LOL ROFL!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
            Just watch in Philippine news and Radio Interview in TFC. Mayweather don't want to fight me! He is hiding somewhere. So I'll fight Shane Mosley next which is a HOF fighter. If you can bring Mayweather Jr. to me we are willing to terminate the contract on Mosley. Bob Arum send the offer on Mayweather Jr. all he need to do is sign the fight.
            lmaoooooooo

In short, they dont want the fight

Comment

Just watch in Philippine news and Radio Interview in TFC. Mayweather don't want to fight me! He is hiding somewhere. So I'll fight Shane Mosley next which is a HOF fighter. If you can bring Mayweather Jr. to me we are willing to terminate the contract on Mosley. Bob Arum send the offer on Mayweather Jr. all he need to do is sign the fight.
              Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              link please...........................
              Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              We cant just take word of mouth now.. Source?
              Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Yeah what he said!

He said he heard it on the Radio. So many Radio interviews were not converted to Internet Articles.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                Unfortunately, he speaks better English than most African Americans.
                thats true, they thought theyre speaking english when in fact most doesnt even know basic grammar. like " Is you ready?" or "i dont do nuthin" they think those kinds are right simply because theyre living in the states and they are americans. but fock them motherflyers, the only real americans are the indians.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                  thats true, they thought theyre speaking english when in fact most doesnt even know basic grammar. like " Is you ready?" or "i dont do nuthin" they think those kinds are right simply because theyre living in the states and they are americans. but fock them motherflyers, the only real americans are the indians.
                  its amazing how racist you *******s are.

your dumbass still have my quote in your sig when you failed to comprehend it

Comment

Where the link at?

Comment

All this clip proves is Manny is easy to hit - and - Freddie is the one doing the calling out. It's as if Manny is too afraid to even make the same mistake Ricky Hatton made and have Floyd put in an immediate call to Manny's handlers.

But if you think this makes you happy... Floyd is really scared now.

Comment

Working...
                      X