Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Bring me Floyd Mayweather Jr. and I will cancel Shane Mosley Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao: Bring me Floyd Mayweather Jr. and I will cancel Shane Mosley Fight!

Just watch in Philippine news and Radio Interview in TFC. Mayweather don't want to fight me! He is hiding somewhere. So I'll fight Shane Mosley next which is a HOF fighter. If you can bring Mayweather Jr. to me we are willing to terminate the contract on Mosley. Bob Arum send the offer on Mayweather Jr. all he need to do is sign the fight.

link please...........................

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
      Just watch in Philippine news and Radio Interview in TFC. Mayweather don't want to fight me! He is hiding somewhere. So I'll fight Shane Mosley next which is a HOF fighter. If you can bring Mayweather Jr. to me we are willing to terminate the contract on Mosley. Bob Arum send the offer on Mayweather Jr. all he need to do is sign the fight.
      We cant just take word of mouth now.. Source?

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        link please...........................
        Yeah what he said!

Comment

I don't believe you. Manny is a joke. If he wanted Floyd he would say it live in front of MILLIONS of viewers instead of "Talk to my promoter".

Comment

Just tune on DZMM

Comment

Oh lord, Pac is butt hurt. Not good news for Pac fans. Pac
              would lose focus on the Mosley fight and lose. I agree with
              him though. Bring the greatest they call Floyd and Pac will
              fight him. Turns out the greatest boxer they call Floyd is a
              chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                I don't believe you. Manny is a joke. If he wanted Floyd he would say it live in front of MILLIONS of viewers instead of "Talk to my promoter".
                how about ................... "im in a vacation"......................LOL

Comment

link or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    how about ................... "im in a vacation"......................LOL
                    Lol, he's said that multiple times already. "I'm uhhhh uhhh take uhhhh vacation uhhhhh with uhhhh my family uhhhhhh"

Comment

Working...
                    X