Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tomasz Adamek on steroids???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake me up when ademak start blowing dudes out much bigger then him or ko heavy weights that matter.

His walk around weight was 190-200. But I figured I play your little gm.

*****s can't stop talking about PAC and pactsrds can't stop talking about Floyd. Il be glad when those 2 are out of the picture. **** is killing boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LOL, I'm a small framed guy and I went from 145 to 160 in about months when I started lifting weights. The only supplements I took were Protein shakes and creatine powder.
      SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        This is not to put adamek down. it's just that I can't believe Adamek is getting a pass from the drug police AKA *****s. Adamek went from 175 lbs(his last fight at that weight was against dawson) to 200 lbs in a couple of months. And hasn't lost ever since and is now fighting heavyweights.
        ADAMEK at 175

ADAMKE at 200+

FAILED

It's funny how the *******S try to take other fighters down with PAC

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          LOL I started a thread about this exactly a year ago. I like Adamek, he's an entertaining fighter, but then I heard about that book. I hope it's not true but you never know.

"Tomasz Adamek accused of doping31.03.07 - By Per Ake Persson:

Former WBC lightheavy champ Tomasz Adamek has been accused of doping in a book, a bestseller, published in Poland called "Tomasz Adamek - true story". The book, written by a former member of Team Adamek, claims to reveal how Adamek was allegedly on steroids for all major fights and not only that: Itīs claimed that the ex-champ also allegedly committed tax offences while in the US, falsified documents while importing cars from the US to Poland and had connections to organized crime..

Prosecutors have began investigating Adamek, who has stated he is innocent to everything he is accused of.

Tomasz Adamek turned pro in 99 to what then was known as Panix Poland with Andrei Gmitruk as manager and Panos Eliades as promoter. When P P folded Gmitruk started promoting his own shows and then joined the now defunct Modern Sports & Events in Scandinavia with Gmitruk as trainer and manager.

Adamekīs career took off when he signed with Don King Productions and he won the vacant WBC title with a points win over Paul Briggs in 2005. A win over German Thomas Ulrich followed but then came a lengthty promotional dispute with DKP that kept Adamek out of the ring for a year before he beat"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=350570
          I remember when u did. I don't know why people act like this sort of stuff doesn't get discussed. Adamek has been rumored to be using for a couple years now. You don't hear about it because, like the other 95% of users, most people dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I remember when u did. I don't know why people act like this sort of stuff doesn't get discussed. Adamek has been rumored to be using for a couple years now. You don't hear about it because, like the other 95% of users, most people dont care.
            Even if fans care, its not like promoters will do anything anyway. I wrote an article for Max and tried to get GBP to comment if they had any plans for any more fights to involve OST or if they were serious about incorporating it. All I got was a no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Even if fans care, its not like promoters will do anything anyway. I wrote an article for Max and tried to get GBP to comment if they had any plans for any more fights to involve OST or if they were serious about incorporating it. All I got was a no comment.
              No American promoter that I can think of has any interest in seeing better testing. Better profit maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                Wake me up when ademak start blowing dudes out much bigger then him or ko heavy weights that matter.

His walk around weight was 190-200. But I figured I play your little gm.

*****s can't stop talking about PAC and pactsrds can't stop talking about Floyd. Il be glad when those 2 are out of the picture. **** is killing boxingscene.
                he just stopped his last opponent at heavyweight. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X