Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tomasz Adamek on steroids???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to get the experts view on this. where is domicano soy or IMDAZED when you need them.

Comment

i believe he might be

there was actually a book written by one of his former cornermen confirming that he has used illegal substances

the only reason he's under the radar is because he's no threat to Floyd

if he was, this thread would be 20 pages already with IMDAZED leading the crusade

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i believe he might be

there was actually a book written by one of his former cornermen confirming that he has used illegal substances

the only reason he's under the radar is because he's no threat to Floyd

if he was, this thread would be 20 pages already with IMDAZED leading the crusade
        LOL I started a thread about this exactly a year ago. I like Adamek, he's an entertaining fighter, but then I heard about that book. I hope it's not true but you never know.

"Tomasz Adamek accused of doping31.03.07 - By Per Ake Persson:

Former WBC lightheavy champ Tomasz Adamek has been accused of doping in a book, a bestseller, published in Poland called "Tomasz Adamek - true story". The book, written by a former member of Team Adamek, claims to reveal how Adamek was allegedly on steroids for all major fights and not only that: It´s claimed that the ex-champ also allegedly committed tax offences while in the US, falsified documents while importing cars from the US to Poland and had connections to organized crime..

Prosecutors have began investigating Adamek, who has stated he is innocent to everything he is accused of.

Tomasz Adamek turned pro in 99 to what then was known as Panix Poland with Andrei Gmitruk as manager and Panos Eliades as promoter. When P P folded Gmitruk started promoting his own shows and then joined the now defunct Modern Sports & Events in Scandinavia with Gmitruk as trainer and manager.

Adamek´s career took off when he signed with Don King Productions and he won the vacant WBC title with a points win over Paul Briggs in 2005. A win over German Thomas Ulrich followed but then came a lengthty promotional dispute with DKP that kept Adamek out of the ring for a year before he beat"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=350570

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          LOL I started a thread about this exactly a year ago. I like Adamek, he's an entertaining fighter, but then I heard about that book. I hope it's not true but you never know.

"Tomasz Adamek accused of doping31.03.07 - By Per Ake Persson:

Former WBC lightheavy champ Tomasz Adamek has been accused of doping in a book, a bestseller, published in Poland called "Tomasz Adamek - true story". The book, written by a former member of Team Adamek, claims to reveal how Adamek was allegedly on steroids for all major fights and not only that: It´s claimed that the ex-champ also allegedly committed tax offences while in the US, falsified documents while importing cars from the US to Poland and had connections to organized crime..

Prosecutors have began investigating Adamek, who has stated he is innocent to everything he is accused of.

Tomasz Adamek turned pro in 99 to what then was known as Panix Poland with Andrei Gmitruk as manager and Panos Eliades as promoter. When P P folded Gmitruk started promoting his own shows and then joined the now defunct Modern Sports & Events in Scandinavia with Gmitruk as trainer and manager.

Adamek´s career took off when he signed with Don King Productions and he won the vacant WBC title with a points win over Paul Briggs in 2005. A win over German Thomas Ulrich followed but then came a lengthty promotional dispute with DKP that kept Adamek out of the ring for a year before he beat"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=350570

that's the article...thanks for the bump, Mullato

here is an issue that involves a smoking gun with actual admissions of PED use by someone IN the corner...not some baseless accusation from a rival camp...but you wont see the Floyd groupies pretending to be outraged about 'cheaters' in this one

Comment

Klitchko might actually die then. quick someone warn them adamek might kill him.

Comment

Still no sign of NSB's steroid experts??? must be on vacation??

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                that's the article...thanks for the bump, Mullato

here is an issue that involves a smoking gun with actual admissions of PED use by someone IN the corner...not some baseless accusation from a rival camp...but you wont see the Floyd groupies pretending to be outraged about 'cheaters' in this one
                Boxing fans in general don't seem to give a damn about this whatsoever for whatever reason. Adamek could very well be on roids but it's still a non issue. Had this been about Pac or Floyd this thread would be 30 pages deep right now.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  Klitchko might actually die then. quick someone warn them adamek might kill him.
                  .. the PED revolution.. is against one man.. and one man only

Comment

LOL, I'm a small framed guy and I went from 145 to 160 in about months when I started lifting weights. The only supplements I took were Protein shakes and creatine powder.

Comment

I think so....

one of his former team members even mentioned it in a book where he alludes to Adamek's ties to underworld crime organizations

Comment

Working...
                      X