No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko Confirm Tomasz Adamek Fight; Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    is wlad available to sign the contract for july 2nd? i dont think he is!
    Well you should think again then. Wlad is still available to fight Haye on July 2, and was ready to sign when Haye pulled out; and in any case, if Haye doesn't want to fight Wlad then (on the flimsy excuse that he doesn't want to fight him if Wlad is fighting someone else in April), there's absolutely nothing stopping Haye from fighting Vitali on July 2. But Haye hasn't even mentioned Vitali in any of his press releases or interviews.
    Last edited by Dave Rado; 01-08-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Wladimar is able to use his jab vs fighters who have below par movement, and stand still - resulting in a punch-bag, that's why they cannot get passed his jab!
      You're talking rubbish. Chagaev and Chambers both have better defences and more head movement than Haye does, and are both better at blocking jabs than Haye is; and neither of them were able to get past Wlad's jab. Haye showed against Ruiz that he has no defence whatsoever against even a half decent Heavyweight jab.

Haye has a big punch but a big punch is useless if you can't land it.

And bottom line, if Haye was even half as confident in his ability as you are, he would be fighting one of the Klitschkos this year. But he has said he has no intention of doing so. And that tells you everything you need to know.
      Last edited by Dave Rado; 01-08-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

So that's the situation:

1) Haye wants Wlad
        2) Wlad wants Haye
        3) Sky says: it's possible only for 30th of april or 2nd of july
        4) Haye says: i'm not gonna go in april
        5) Wlad says: ok we have a deal for july
        6) Haye says: let's do it!
        7) Wlad says: definitely! but i want to keep busy so i'll take Chisora on april
        8) Haye says: wtf?! I'm done with both of you K-bros!

Haye should take an interim too if he had any balls and then fight Wlad. I used to like Haye but have lost all the respect. He is ducking the brothers with very bad excuses. That is so unforgiveable as he already had those tasteless t-shirts and made all that trash talking how he is going to unify hw-division.

Atm I'm so much wanting to see Vitali destroing trash talking Haye. It would be easy payday for Vitali.

Comment

Why is Haye upset because Wlad wanted to fight Chisora in april or may? As long as Wlad is willing to fight Haye in July then it shouldnt be of any concern to Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Why is Haye upset because Wlad wanted to fight Chisora in april or may? As long as Wlad is willing to fight Haye in July then it shouldnt be of any concern to Haye.
            It's a smokescreen. Haye was desperate for an excuse to retire without fighting either Klitschko.

What's sad is that so many ball suckers are swallowing his excuse - which is especially pathetic given that Haye hasn't even tried to think up an excuse for not fighting Vitali, and yet has made it clear that he intends to retire without fighting either brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
              It's a smokescreen. Haye was desperate for an excuse to retire without fighting either Klitschko.

What's sad is that so many ball suckers are swallowing his excuse - which is especially pathetic given that Haye hasn't even tried to think up an excuse for not fighting Vitali, and yet has made it clear that he intends to retire without fighting either brother.

I heard him on thursday morning on radio one while driving to work, He was adamant that the fight was dead and that Wlad didnt want it, I felt disgusted because he was lying on national radio.

He kept saying the people of britain would never get to see the fight that they crave and that he would still retire in october and go to hollywood to do acting etc

I still think all this is a smokescreen and the fight would still happen, Because after chisora Wlad would be free to fight on any TV network and if Wlad isnt available then am sure Vitali would have been done with Solis by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                Let's not behind behind the fact that Haye is by far the most dangerous fighter Wladimar would have ever faced in his career. Wladimar is able to use his jab vs fighters who have below par movement, and stand still - resulting in a punch-bag, that's why they cannot get passed his jab! Haye is explosive, athletic, and quick, something his recent opponents never had in their arsenal. I will tell you, Haye will land at some point, and how he Wladimar reacts is something I'd like to find out because I think he may crumble. Haye is the most credible opponent Wladimar can face right now.

Haye needs to believe in himself. Maybe his chances against Vitali are limited but I'd sure as hell give him a good chance at cracking that suspect chin of Wladimar.

I'll tell you one thing - Wladimar chin hasn't improved since his losses. It's only a matter of time before some finds it, and that man could be Haye.
                It's like you didn't even read Dave Rado's reply. He brought up the Ruiz fight as an example of how porous Haye'd defense is and how easily an old Ruiz was tagging him with that weak jab of his. If Ruiz was able to get to Haye with his jab, Wlad will certainly will. Do you understand that Wlad's jab is much faster and harder and comes at much more angles than Ruiz's jab? Wlad's jab is like an average HW's right hand and if you remember Haye's comments after the Monte Barrett fight, he said "His jab felt like a CW's right hand". And that was old Monte Barrett who wasn't even known for great power in his prime. Now picture Wlad's jab landing on that weak chin of Haye's.

Comment

Exactly...

Comment

Ray the problem is, Haye would HAVE to defend against Chagiev in the mean time giving him even less time from recovery and preparation than Wlad and its already hardly anytime. Thats because he can stall his mandatory for a Unification fight with Wlad on the 2nd of July But it must be SIGNED and Wlad cant sign because he has a fight signed with Chisora already.

Either that or he gets stripped and if thats the case he loses alot of bargaining power vs Wlad, and if the fight falls through he is ****ed and has no big money fight and no title either!

At least thats what im led to believe

Comment

• Originally posted by nordic View Post
                      So that's the situation:

1) Haye wants Wlad
                      2) Wlad wants Haye
                      3) Sky says: it's possible only for 30th of april or 2nd of july
                      4) Haye says: i'm not gonna go in april
                      5) Wlad says: ok we have a deal for july
                      6) Haye says: let's do it!
                      7) Wlad says: definitely! but i want to keep busy so i'll take Chisora on april
                      8) Haye says: wtf?! I'm done with both of you K-bros!

Haye should take an interim too if he had any balls and then fight Wlad. I used to like Haye but have lost all the respect. He is ducking the brothers with very bad excuses. That is so unforgiveable as he already had those tasteless t-shirts and made all that trash talking how he is going to unify hw-division.

Atm I'm so much wanting to see Vitali destroing trash talking Haye. It would be easy payday for Vitali.
                      F8cking spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X