Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    When did I say I know for a fact?
    I guess a better answer is this:

Does your source believe he is on PED's or do they have some type of proof/inside info?

I'm not asking for names, or even what type of evidence, just if they do or don't.

Yes they have some type of evidence or No, they just assume based on their knowledge of the training, weight gain etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      I thought that you said either you knew or you knew someone who knows for a fact he is on PED?
      No, that's not what I said. Let's backtrack a second. First, at least prior to the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao fiasco, rumors of fighters juicing were nothing new and though not mentioned in the press, was talked about plenty between managers, promoters, writers, fighters, etc. An ex-manager recounting his experiences or a fighter giving insight on things. Plenty of info. You don't go back and confirm everything and usually you forget half the stuff you hear. On two separate occasions prior to earliest negotiations, I was told about the possibility of Pacquiao juicing. The first time occurred a year before. Never really thought twice about it because, hey it is what it is. Plenty of fighters juice. But what transpired after greatly disappointed me. And made me do a little digging. It was a little startling to say the least. That's really all I'm at liberty to say. I do not know for a fact whether Pacquiao is juicing. I believe he is. But you don't have to know what I know to share that belief. His own words and actions betray him.

Comment

• Originally posted by danny711 View Post
        I think that Koncs saying it on HBO is going to be as official as it gets from Team Pac. According to Ellerbe there never were negotiations and according to ODH the fight is about to be made.

You can be as su****ious as you want to be, but unfortunatly it only brings us back to where we started. Zero actual evidence of Manny juicing and a decade of clean tests saying he isn't.

It's been fun daze, but i'm not going to argue in circles. Maybe we can do it all again in a week or so.
        Yeah Koncz said Manny wanted a seven day cutoff. That's not agreeing to the best testing available, which is what you said Manny did. He never has. Apparently, he never will. Because...he's humble . Lordy, lordy. Anyway it's been fun. Later.

Comment

No, that's not what I said. Let's backtrack a second. First, at least prior to the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao fiasco, rumors of fighters juicing were nothing new and though not mentioned in the press, was talked about plenty between managers, promoters, writers, fighters, etc. An ex-manager recounting his experiences or a fighter giving insight on things. Plenty of info. You don't go back and confirm everything and usually you forget half the stuff you hear. On two separate occasions prior to earliest negotiations, I was told about the possibility of Pacquiao juicing. The first time occurred a year before. Never really thought twice about it because, hey it is what it is. Plenty of fighters juice. But what transpired after greatly disappointed me. And made me do a little digging. It was a little startling to say the least. That's really all I'm at liberty to say. I do not know for a fact whether Pacquiao is juicing. I believe he is. But you don't have to know what I know to share that belief. His own words and actions betray him.

OK fair enough. I understand your stance and I actually have no issue with people thinking he juices.

I think the only way we can ever get a clean sport is if the people with the most pull actually cared enough about the issue.

If HBO and Showtime both took a stance in which they stated no fighter would be shown unless they submit to testing.......boom problem solved.

If GBP, Top Rank, Shaw and Dibella pressed for this to happen......boom problem solved.

If the sactioning bodies were uniformed in thinking and pressed for this.....boom problem solved.

These could possible happen (maybe not HBO and Showtime per say) but I think most don't care and are only concerned with making money.

Just my opinion though.............

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            OK fair enough. I understand your stance and I actually have no issue with people thinking he juices.

I think the only way we can ever get a clean sport is if the people with the most pull actually cared enough about the issue.

If HBO and Showtime both took a stance in which they stated no fighter would be shown unless they submit to testing.......boom problem solved.

If GBP, Top Rank, Shaw and Dibella pressed for this to happen......boom problem solved.

If the sactioning bodies were uniformed in thinking and pressed for this.....boom problem solved.

These could possible happen (maybe not HBO and Showtime per say) but I think most don't care and are only concerned with making money.

Just my opinion though.............
            I agree. They will all have to get involved. Just remember that everyone you listed all need the fighter to make money. And that is their vested interest. Do they really care about steroids? Do they ever? Nope. The bigwigs in baseball were happy with records being broken, players doing things that hadn't been done in ages, etc. Until that weasel athlete Jose Canseco blew the whistle. Remember him? He was lying. Jealous. Five years later, turns out he wasn't.

Boxing has no oversight. Every man for himself, particularly the fighter. Guys like John McCain, who grew up watching the sport, are dying. The guys in the government today grew up watching baseball so when that sport is in trouble, they'll do everything they can to clean it up. Not so for boxing. We've got a long way to go before we're ever considered a "clean sport" but the least we can do is join everyone in this century and step up our health practices. And like baseball, it's going to take the athletes to step up. Starting with the fighter-politician who has made a mockery of people's intelligence with his ****amamie excuses.

Comment

• dudes obviously on something, look at the size of his head

Comment

1. Yes it was before.

2. Yes I was told that - among other things.

3. People told me. Don't ask me to give out names on a message board, how old are you?
                now you have "sources"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
                  dudes obviously on something, look at the size of his head

No wonder he's so easy to hit. Look how big his head is! You can't miss that target, go ask Clottey. I think the roids backfired on him.

Comment

I agree. They will all have to get involved. Just remember that everyone you listed all need the fighter to make money. And that is their vested interest. Do they really care about steroids? Do they ever? Nope. The bigwigs in baseball were happy with records being broken, players doing things that hadn't been done in ages, etc. Until that weasel athlete Jose Canseco blew the whistle. Remember him? He was lying. Jealous. Five years later, turns out he wasn't.

Boxing has no oversight. Every man for himself, particularly the fighter. Guys like John McCain, who grew up watching the sport, are dying. The guys in the government today grew up watching baseball so when that sport is in trouble, they'll do everything they can to clean it up. Not so for boxing. We've got a long way to go before we're ever considered a "clean sport" but the least we can do is join everyone in this century and step up our health practices. And like baseball, it's going to take the athletes to step up. Starting with the fighter-politician who has made a mockery of people's intelligence with his ****amamie excuses.
                    Good post bro!

Comment

• Interesting article

Comment

Working...
                      X