Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a lot of people think Pac is juicing? Look inside ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danny711 View Post
    The guy is willing to take the most up to date testing out there up to a cutoff that you are good with, yet you are still hating on him and saying that he's dirty. He is fulfilling the criteria you set for being considered a clean fighter.
    No, he's not willing to take the most up to date testing out there. Up to a cutoff isn't some extra you can just slide in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      No, he's not willing to take the most up to date testing out there. Up to a cutoff isn't some extra you can just slide in there.
      I thought you said you, personally, were good with 7 days

Comment

I thought you said you, personally, were good with 7 days
        My being good with seven days doesn't change the fact that Manny Pacquiao never agreed to what you speak of period. I'm good with it, I'm even happier if he takes full testing. Especially since we know that he was straight lying with the 30, 24, I get weakened stuff. What is stopping him from foregoing the cutoff?

Comment

My being good with seven days doesn't change the fact that Manny Pacquiao never agreed to what you speak of period. I'm good with it, I'm even happier if he takes full testing. Especially since we know that he was straight lying with the 30, 24, I get weakened stuff. What is stopping him from foregoing the cutoff?
          I too hope that he just agrees to no cutoff so all this BS will be over and done with.

On 24/7 Koncs said that they agreed to 7 days and that's where I'm getting that number from. There are also articles out there that say Manny agreed to no cut off.

Comment

I too hope that he just agrees to no cutoff so all this BS will be over and done with.

On 24/7 Koncs said that they agreed to 7 days and that's where I'm getting that number from. There are also articles out there that say Manny agreed to no cut off.
            There articles that state that but nothing official from Team Pacquiao. What we do know for fact is that he demands a period where he knows he won't be tested. And has flip-flopped and lied on the issue. He and everyone around him. Inexcusable. And it raises su****ion. There are very few reasons why an athlete would be hesitant to submit to full testing, especially when he's being offered the paycheck of his career to punch the guy in the face who raised the question in the first place.

Comment

1. Yes it was before.

2. Yes I was told that - among other things.

3. People told me. Don't ask me to give out names on a message board, how old are you?
              Now I'm not here to flame or even get involved in this debate but outta curiosity, Why do you wanna see him take these test if you know for a fact he is on PEDs? To me that doesn't make much sense.

If you know of a source and you truly wanted to clean the sport up, why do you or the people you know, submit whatever evidence to the proper people so an investigation can be done. That's what happened in baseball and look how that cleaned up the sport.

I mean lets say Manny takes these test? What point would there be because I doubt he would take them during the Mayweather bout. If he wins, it doesn't change the fact he took them in the past (speaking hypothetically) and if he loses.....most may attribute it to Floyd being the better fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                Now I'm not here to flame or even get involved in this debate but outta curiosity, Why do you wanna see him take these test if you know for a fact he is on PEDs? To me that doesn't make much sense.

If you know of a source and you truly wanted to clean the sport up, why do you or the people you know, submit whatever evidence to the proper people so an investigation can be done. That's what happened in baseball and look how that cleaned up the sport.

I mean lets say Manny takes these test? What point would there be because I doubt he would take them during the Mayweather bout. If he wins, it doesn't change the fact he took them in the past (speaking hypothetically) and if he loses.....most may attribute it to Floyd being the better fighter.
                When did I say I know for a fact?

Comment

When did I say I know for a fact?
                  I thought that you said either you knew or you knew someone who knows for a fact he is on PED?

Comment

• only on this website does the saying "styles make fights" not apply in boxing anymore.

hey morons...Pacquiao doesn't look great from shooting steroids, he looks great from careful matchmaking by Bob Arum. His style, at his skill level, makes it easy for him to beat these opponents he's recently been matched up against.

Hatton, Cotto, Delahoya, Margarito could never beat Pacquiao prime for prime at ANY weight, at any point....EVER.

Comment

There articles that state that but nothing official from Team Pacquiao. What we do know for fact is that he demands a period where he knows he won't be tested. And has flip-flopped and lied on the issue. He and everyone around him. Inexcusable. And it raises su****ion. There are very few reasons why an athlete would be hesitant to submit to full testing, especially when he's being offered the paycheck of his career to punch the guy in the face who raised the question in the first place.
                      I think that Koncs saying it on HBO is going to be as official as it gets from Team Pac. According to Ellerbe there never were negotiations and according to ODH the fight is about to be made.

You can be as su****ious as you want to be, but unfortunatly it only brings us back to where we started. Zero actual evidence of Manny juicing and a decade of clean tests saying he isn't.

It's been fun daze, but i'm not going to argue in circles. Maybe we can do it all again in a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X