Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a minute! Lets Stop this "Left Over" BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the TS posts are about Pacquaio and Mayweather since he joined boxing scene so I find no credibility in his post.

Seems like the hostility to Pacquiao vs Mosley is getting him.

Comment

Chill out guys, this is not a Floyd/Manny thread. There's tons of topic about them, you guys can go and argue there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        This is another f-ckin problem I have with dudes in here. What the f-ck dies it matter what weight he comes in on fight if he makes the weight the night before. Did assigned forget when PAC fought at the lower weights he would in some cases come in at ww. Where was the bull**** then.

And let's stop this bull**** that manny is a small fighter. He been a ww for a min now and even fought at jmw. Cut that bulls1t out.
        Fully agree with you here.

People are quick to forget that whilst Pac was at 130 he was blowing up to welterweight for fight night.

Comment

Once again the forum has been hijacked and turned into a May/pac arguement. And unfortunatly it will alwats be in BoxSc.

And I believe this topic is about it too. I will have to elaborate

The problem started when people becoming "shot" and if anyone wants to research it they can. Is when Manny beat Hatton, and did so more convincing that Mayweather. That's is when these arguments started, and did so to discredit other boxers from their victory.

Today no one roots for the underdog or the little guy everyone likes the dominant power, the champ, the p4p No.1.

Everyone wants to believe that their favourite boxer is the best and the accomplishments of others pale in comparision to their boxer.

When Kelly Pavlik started losing no one was like hope this guy can get back on top and bounce back. Everyone was hypejpb/always crap/etc. When Williams got KO'd everyone jumped on the Martinez bandwagon and now saying P.W is hypejob/done/shot.

Where are the fans rooting for the comeback kid or the lil guy? Everyone wants to be dominant one and once you have lost or lost two in a row, even against world class opponents your career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
            Alright, cherry picking or not but atleast he's still active, and even a tune up fight can backfire. But hey, I dind't create this thread for Manny/Floyd arguement, that things are being discussed a zillion times here on NSB, you might want to dig them.
            His entire career above 140 has been a tune-up & tune-ups shouldn't be on ppv!!

Comment

By the time Mosley fights again... how long will it have been since he actually won a fight?

By the time Mosley fights Pacquiao... how old will he be... and how long will it have been since his last fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                Once again the forum has been hijacked and turned into a May/pac arguement. And unfortunatly it will alwats be in BoxSc.

And I believe this topic is about it too. I will have to elaborate

The problem started when people becoming "shot" and if anyone wants to research it they can. Is when Manny beat Hatton, and did so more convincing that Mayweather. That's is when these arguments started, and did so to discredit other boxers from their victory.

Today no one roots for the underdog or the little guy everyone likes the dominant power, the champ, the p4p No.1.

Everyone wants to believe that their favourite boxer is the best and the accomplishments of others pale in comparision to their boxer.

When Kelly Pavlik started losing no one was like hope this guy can get back on top and bounce back. Everyone was hypejpb/always crap/etc. When Williams got KO'd everyone jumped on the Martinez bandwagon and now saying P.W is hypejob/done/shot.

Where are the fans rooting for the comeback kid or the lil guy? Everyone wants to be dominant one and once you have lost or lost two in a row, even against world class opponents your career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  By the time Mosley fights again... how long will it have been since he actually won a fight?

By the time Mosley fights Pacquiao... how old will he be... and how long will it have been since his last fight?

Comment

This is why I can't wait until Pacquiao and Mayweather retire. Boxingscene might become a bit more interesting where 75% of the post are not about Pacquiao or Mayweather. At this point I don't want to see them fight anymore, everyone should consider Mayweather a retired fighter and not an option for Pacquiao anymore. Pacquiao would then have a few credible options (if any) until he moves on to making money on politics.

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
                      Correct, but we couldn't blame Pac for fighting Shane, the guy needs some tune up fight like Floyd came out of retirement . But hey, anything can happen, maybe Shane will pull an upset, who knows.
                      You said this ain't about Floyd but the you post this.

And like how you skipped my post.

Comment

Working...
                      X