No announcement yet.

HBO Screws Arum and Cotto, Arum Threatens To Screw Them Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I can't remember but when the Hopkins(I think he fought Daniels) and Jones(I think he fought Kelly) was televised on HBO but they were in different locations was that regular HBO or PPV?
    Definitely regular HBO. Can you imagine that? I mean, they were both matched pretty easy but still. This **** has gotten so bad and a lot of newer fans scoff when they hear about boxing becoming irrelevant but they don't know how much the sport has fallen off, even from 10 years ago. Crazy.

Comment

Bob Arum is a loser. He's bad for the sport, and always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Definitely regular HBO. Can you imagine that? I mean, they were both matched pretty easy but still. This **** has gotten so bad and a lot of newer fans scoff when they hear about boxing becoming irrelevant but they don't know how much the sport has fallen off, even from 10 years ago. Crazy.
        Just so crazy especially considering that both at the time were considered the top 2 P4P fighters and there were not promoted by the same fighter. They just made it work...

is ridiculous now that stuff like that can't happen anymore.

Comment

Arum is already screwing boxing, lol what more else can he do?

And I'd rather see Martinez than Cotto at this point anyways. If HBO is that bent on having Martinez Arum should just put Cotto in there with him. If not put another Top Rank fighter in with Martinez.

Comment

By the end of the day, both Arum and HBO will still do business together.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=5950334

I can't believe they decided to take a Martinez fight over a Cotto fight and then put a Martinez fight on the same ****ing date. That makes 0 business sense for HBO. Cotto makes more than half of what Martinez could do for them and they screw him? Who gave them the best ratings this year? Miguel Cotto that's who.
              HBO getting owned LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                Arum won't do jack shit.
                Oh really you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
                  I suspect Al Haymon is behind all of this. Arum is an angry mofoker and if HBO screw him like this i don't think we'll see Pacquiao-Mosely on HBO PPV.
                  Genius, what a genius.

Comment

and yet HBO continue to put on Berto vs zombie fights on their network. Fuk them! Most fans enjoy showtime and it's only hbo's loss! hopefully they can put some undercards on cbs or a pre event show on cbs. Im looking forward to more arum and ppv fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X