No announcement yet.

im hyped up for alexander-bradley atleast one mega fight got made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
    No just no to Kotelnik VS Witter? so two 115-114 score in the UK means no, just no?

I can agree with Maidana, let's see what he does afterwards, but Holt rpoved to me he was done by losing afterwards.

Holt has a 50%kO RATIO. he has fought bums too, and so has Maidana, but at least Maidana only lost once. Torress is a decent fighter but that win was a blatant headbutt that basically made Torres dizzy already from my memeory.

Corley got dropped, but he used everything he had to not get ko'd. Still though, the KO % is pretty good, even if msot are bums.

I am a bradley fan and sue to think yeah he pips Alexanders resume easily, but after looknig at it, it was rpetty close.

Urango, witter, and a very lucky kotelnik on his resume is pretty good.
    Alexander resume is not even as good as Khan let alone Bradley so I don't even want to talk about Alexander.

Witter>Kotelnik...Witter beat Kotelnik, I just can't see how anybody can say Khan win over Kotelnik is better than Bradley win>Witter. And, to consider that Bradley had to go to the U.K to beat the title holder makes it even more impressive.

Maidana is just so overrated. Is ridiculous...And, what sucks that the performance that Khan put would make Maidana even more overrated. That is why I want a rematch. Because, in a rematch Khan beats Maidana quite easily...

I can't see anything that makes me think Maidana is better than Holt. I just really haven't. One win over Ortiz and the hype he got was ridiculous.
    Last edited by jrosales13; 12-23-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      How are you robbed in a close fight?

Paulie beats Peterson? Why because he beat Diaz? How did he look in his 3 fights prior to Diaz? Yet he beats Peterson? Why because he is under Khan resume?

Vazquez ain't nobody? If that is the route you about to go to and try to compare him to a Salita then this convo will end because it will be just useless.
      OK robbed in a close fight is not the right words, but in my opinion he won.

If you beleive he beat alexander, then you will feel he beat witter too.

Paulie has beaten good, solid fighters. IMO Paulie could beat Peterson.
      Peterson showed me vs ortiz that he isn;t that good.

Yes it can be debated who is the better, but paulie has the better resume at least.

Vasquez is OK, I will say I don't know him that well, but I recall him beating breaides prescott. You can have that one, but sailata is ok himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Kotelnik lost a disputed decision to Witter. And again, tell me what Witter has done since and what Kotelnik has done. Take into account performance - Bradley won a ho-hum decision, Khan basically shut out Kotelnik.

The Kotelnik win was better.

Holt headbutted Torres. Demetrius Hopkins? Um....ok cool. Even that was a disputed decision if i remember right. Bradleys performance against Holt wasnt that good either.

Corley fight is kinda irrelevent when you consider what Maidana has done against 3 other top names at 140. By all accounts, Maidana half arsed the Corley fight.
        Whats your evidence of this?

Comment

This is a Megafight?

Comment

Alexander resume is not even as good as Khan let alone Bradley so I don't even want to talk about Alexander.

Witter>Kotelnik...Whitaker beat Kotelnik, I just can't see how anybody can say Khan win over Kotelnik is better than Bradley win>Witter. And, to consider that Bradley had to go to the U.K to beat the title holder makes it even more impressive.

Maidana is just so overrated. Is ridiculous...And, what sucks that the performance that Khan put would make Maidana even more overrated. That is why I want a rematch. Because, in a rematch Khan beats Maidana quite easily...

I can't see anything that makes me think Maidana is better than Holt. I just really haven't. One win over Ortiz and the hype he got was ridiculous.
            Have you seen the witter vs kotelnik fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
              Whats your evidence of this?
              The reports were that he wasnt in great shape, it was a tune up fight at home with the Khan fight on the horizon, he took his eye off the ball a little, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Kotelnik lost a disputed decision to Witter. And again, tell me what Witter has done since and what Kotelnik has done. Take into account performance - Bradley won a ho-hum decision, Khan basically shut out Kotelnik.

The Kotelnik win was better.

Holt headbutted Torres. Demetrius Hopkins? Um....ok cool. Even that was a disputed decision if i remember right. Bradleys performance against Holt wasnt that good either.

Corley fight is kinda irrelevent when you consider what Maidana has done against 3 other top names at 140. By all accounts, Maidana half arsed the Corley fight.
                A ho hum decision in the U.K? OK...Kotelnik win was better?

And, lol at the Corley fight being irrelevant just to try to fit an agenda.

And, then to make excuses on why the poor showing?

Instead of realizing that maybe just maybe Maidana is not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  we didnt get manny-floyd

didnt get haye-wlad

didnt get gamboa-lopez

didnt get dirrell-ward

hell atleast these 2 stepped to the plate....should be a great fight..winner enters superstar status
                  I don't know if I'd call this a 'megafight'. It's a good fight, but the hype is significantly less after people stopped overrating Alexander, calling him the next P4P king. I don't think the fight will cross over to the mainstream or make them more popular and more appealing to it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                    OK robbed in a close fight is not the right words, but in my opinion he won.

If you beleive he beat alexander, then you will feel he beat witter too.

Paulie has beaten good, solid fighters. IMO Paulie could beat Peterson.
                    Peterson showed me vs ortiz that he isn;t that good.

Yes it can be debated who is the better, but paulie has the better resume at least.

Vasquez is OK, I will say I don't know him that well, but I recall him beating breaides prescott. You can have that one, but sailata is ok himself.
                    No, Kotelnik clearly won against Alexander, that was a bad decision. Kotelnik-Witter was not a bad decision..Bad scoring? Sure but bad decision? Not even close.

How long ago has Paulie clearly beaten some good contenders?

Vazquez also holds a win over Ji Hoon Kim who is better than Prescott.

Again underrated win by Bradley.

Comment

A ho hum decision in the U.K? OK...Kotelnik win was better?

And, lol at the Corley fight being irrelevant just to try to fit an agenda.

And, then to make excuses on why the poor showing?

Instead of realizing that maybe just maybe Maidana is not that good.
                      Yes. Bradleys win over Witter wasnt as good a performance as Khans over Kotelnik. That is undeniable. And once again, Witter has done fuk all since.

Believe me, I used to think Maidana was overrated too. But the fact that he fought on terms with Kotelnik in Germany. He made Ortiz quit. And he came close to stopping Khan. You cant ignore that.

Comment

Working...
                      X