No announcement yet.

im hyped up for alexander-bradley atleast one mega fight got made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Going to U.K to beat the hometown fighter, who was a title and who ranked #1 by any respectable ranking is better than any win at 140 that Khan has.

Holt beating Torres=Maidana beating Ortiz.

Holt beating Hopkins>Maidana beating Cayo

Maidana went life and death with Corley THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!FFS's.

Holt>Maidana.

Witter>anybody in Khan resume.

And, then you add Peterson and Vazquez wins. Is just not really debatable.
    Holt at the time may have semed a great win, but Torres got headbutted and then KO'd.

What Holt did after showed the stage he was at. He was done.

The Witter win was good, but you do realise that Witter got the decision VS Kotelnik, who was pretty much robbed in a close fight.

Maidana beats Holt IMO.

Paulie beats Peterson who has not even got a close resume to him. He got a lucky draw VS ortiz, and I don't rate Ortiz that highly.

Kotelnik is on the same level as Witter. If anything, the 115-114 rounds showed you that they aren;t far off. Although one judge had it way far. UK venue...

Vasquez aint nobody LOL. He beat Prescott... but that was at 135 wasn;t it from memory. Heck then Saliata should be on the list.

Cherry over a shot Barrera yes.

It is debatable for real. Bradley just beats Khan, but it isn;t a great resume.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
      is nate campbell not a bigger name then ****ing andreas kotelnik or maidana i think he is

granted at 140 he has done nothing but come i can't believe we are arguing about who has the better resume

name wise yes khan has "bigger names" like barrera on his resume that Bradley doesn't have

but Bradley was never protected like Khan was he had to take the tough road to the top while Warren lined Khan up with so many stiffs you could fill a morgue
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
        It is debatable.

Paulie > Peterson IMO Paulie IS BETTER

Kotelnik evens Witter Even and kotelnk got robbed BTW

Maidana > Holt IMO maidana IS BETTER THAN HOLT

Cherry > Barrera

Bradley isn;t that great
        No, just no....

And, Barrera wasn't even at 140...

And, the other 2 fine you said is your opinion but I strongly disagree..

Really WTF made Maidana better than Holt? Because, he beat an overhyped heartless Ortiz? Never understood why so much hype about him. He was having trouble with Cayo before stopping him with a body shot. And, my goodness his performance against a shot to **** Corley was pathetic...FFS's what I do not get the hype about Maidana at all. I don't see how he is better than Holt at all.

People that say Maidana is better is because he is under Khan resume and Holt is under Bradley resume. But, there is nothing Maidana really does better than Holt...Maybe hit more power? But, then again he couldn't KO a shot to shit Chop chop who Jose Alfaro was able to stop. How much harder he truly hits than Holt since Holt has pretty good power himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          how the hell is bradleys resume better than khans when khan has already fought 2 of the top 5 guys at 140??
          Holt, Witter and Peterson were all top 5 when Bradley beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Witter was ranked behind Ricky Hatton by default in a weak division. I would agree thats probably Bradleys best win.

Kotelnik fought on even terms with Witter in his prime. Kotelnik has shown hes still a force at 140 whereas Witter has declined and was arguably already on the decline against Bradley.

Kendall Holt had a belt because he knocked out Torres via a Hopkins headbutt-right hand combo. Please. Holt has also done nothing since.

Maidana has fought on terms with Kotelnk. Hes knocked out Ortiz and hes given Khan hell.
            Hatton was the champ, Witter was ranked #1 in division. That win over anybody in Khan resume and it was in the U.K.

Kotelnik lost to Witter.

Not only did Holt beat Torres he also beat Hopkins.

Maidana fought on even terms with a shot Corley...Kotelnik and Khan should be proud of themselves that they fought on even terms with a guy that the great Chop Chop did. GTFOH with Maidana.

Comment

No, just no....

And, Barrera wasn't even at 140...

And, the other 2 fine you said is your opinion but I strongly disagree..

Really WTF made Maidana better than Holt? Because, he beat an overhyped heartless Ortiz? Never understood why so much hype about him. He was having trouble with Cayo before stopping him with a body shot. And, my goodness his performance against a shot to **** Corley was pathetic...FFS's what I do not get the hype about Maidana at all. I don't see how he is better than Holt at all.

People that say Maidana is better is because he is under Khan resume and Holt is under Bradley resume. But, there is nothing Maidana really does better than Holt...Maybe hit more power? But, then again he couldn't KO a shot to shit Chop chop who Jose Alfaro was able to stop. How much harder he truly hits than Holt since Holt has pretty good power himself.
              No just no to Kotelnik VS Witter? so two 115-114 score in the UK means no, just no?

I can agree with Maidana, let's see what he does afterwards, but Holt rpoved to me he was done by losing afterwards.

Holt has a 50%kO RATIO. he has fought bums too, and so has Maidana, but at least Maidana only lost once. Torress is a decent fighter but that win was a blatant headbutt that basically made Torres dizzy already from my memeory.

Corley got dropped, but he used everything he had to not get ko'd. Still though, the KO % is pretty good, even if msot are bums.

I am a bradley fan and sue to think yeah he pips Alexanders resume easily, but after looknig at it, it was rpetty close.

Urango, witter, and a very lucky kotelnik on his resume is pretty good.

Comment

Hatton was the champ, Witter was ranked #1 in division. That win over anybody in Khan resume and it was in the U.K.

Kotelnik lost to Witter.

Maidana fought on even terms with a shot Corley...Kotelnik and Khan should be proud of themselves that they fought on even terms with a guy that the great Chop Chop did. GTFOH with Maidana.
                Come on man D Hopkins or whatever isn;t good at all, and that torres win was a headbutt.

I forgot how badly holt did there too. Watch it

Comment

Holt at the time may have semed a great win, but Torres got headbutted and then KO'd.

What Holt did after showed the stage he was at. He was done.

The Witter win was good, but you do realise that Witter got the decision VS Kotelnik, who was pretty much robbed in a close fight.

Maidana beats Holt IMO.

Paulie beats Peterson who has not even got a close resume to him. He got a lucky draw VS ortiz, and I don't rate Ortiz that highly.

Kotelnik is on the same level as Witter. If anything, the 115-114 rounds showed you that they aren;t far off. Although one judge had it way far. UK venue...

Vasquez aint nobody LOL. He beat Prescott... but that was at 135 wasn;t it from memory. Heck then Saliata should be on the list.

Cherry over a shot Barrera yes.

It is debatable for real. Bradley just beats Khan, but it isn;t a great resume.
                  How are you robbed in a close fight?

Paulie beats Peterson? Why because he beat Diaz? How did he look in his 3 fights prior to Diaz? Yet he beats Peterson? Why because he is under Khan resume?

Vazquez ain't nobody? If that is the route you about to go to and try to compare him to a Salita then this convo will end because it will be just useless.

Comment

Kotelnik lost to Witter.

Kotelnik lost a disputed decision to Witter. And again, tell me what Witter has done since and what Kotelnik has done. Take into account performance - Bradley won a ho-hum decision, Khan basically shut out Kotelnik.

The Kotelnik win was better.

Holt headbutted Torres. Demetrius Hopkins? Um....ok cool. Even that was a disputed decision if i remember right. Bradleys performance against Holt wasnt that good either.

Corley fight is kinda irrelevent when you consider what Maidana has done against 3 other top names at 140. By all accounts, Maidana half arsed the Corley fight.

Comment

Come on man D Hopkins or whatever isn;t good at all, and that torres win was a headbutt.

I forgot how badly holt did there too. Watch it

an accidental butt

Comment

Working...
                      X