Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
    nate campbell

i know the fight was a no decision but if we are just talking names
    No offence but at 140 Nate proved nothing, and also it was a NC.

Nate has since done what?

Don't even think you'll need to boxrec that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yeah it is. I have Bradley no1 based on his longevity more than anything. But his resume isnt that impressive.

Who is better on his resume?
      Going to U.K to beat the hometown fighter, who was a title and who ranked #1 by any respectable ranking is better than any win at 140 that Khan has.

Holt beating Torres=Maidana beating Ortiz.

Holt beating Hopkins>Maidana beating Cayo

Maidana went life and death with Corley THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!FFS's.

Holt>Maidana.

Witter>anybody in Khan resume.

And, then you add Peterson and Vazquez wins. Is just not really debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
        nate campbell

i know the fight was a no decision but if we are just talking names
        Hilarious.

But no, seriously....?

Comment

Vazquez is such an underrated win for Bradley. But, every time Vazquez fights that win becomes better and better.

And, people forget that Bradley was suppose to lose to Witter. And, that Witter was the #1 ranked JWW at the time.

Comment

how the hell is bradleys resume better than khans when khan has already fought 2 of the top 5 guys at 140??

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Vazquez is such an underrated win for Bradley. But, every time Vazquez fights that win becomes better and better.

And, people forget that Bradley was suppose to lose to Witter. And, that Witter was the #1 ranked JWW at the time.
              Alexander gets ****ted on a lot to for his bad fight plan against Kotelnik. Urango wa s atop three JWW and in my opinion better and a harder puncher than Maidana when he knocked him out. Also Witter was one fight removed from his competitive Bradley loss and got beat up.

Comment

Isnt he a lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Hilarious.

But no, seriously....?
                  is nate campbell not a bigger name then ****ing andreas kotelnik or maidana i think he is

granted at 140 he has done nothing but come i can't believe we are arguing about who has the better resume

name wise yes khan has "bigger names" like barrera on his resume that Bradley doesn't have

but Bradley was never protected like Khan was he had to take the tough road to the top while Warren lined Khan up with so many stiffs you could fill a morgue

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    how the hell is bradleys resume better than khans when khan has already fought 2 of the top 5 guys at 140??
                    So has Bradley: Junior Witter, and Holt were top 140 pounders when he fought them.

Comment

Going to U.K to beat the hometown fighter, who was a title and who ranked #1 by any respectable ranking is better than any win at 140 that Khan has.

Holt beating Torres=Maidana beating Ortiz.

Holt beating Hopkins>Maidana beating Cayo

Maidana went life and death with Corley THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!FFS's.

Holt>Maidana.

Witter>anybody in Khan resume.

And, then you add Peterson and Vazquez wins. Is just not really debatable.
                      Witter was ranked behind Ricky Hatton by default in a weak division. I would agree thats probably Bradleys best win.

Kotelnik fought on even terms with Witter in his prime. Kotelnik has shown hes still a force at 140 whereas Witter has declined and was arguably already on the decline against Bradley.

Kendall Holt had a belt because he knocked out Torres via a Hopkins headbutt-right hand combo. Please. Holt has also done nothing since.

Maidana has fought on terms with Kotelnk. Hes knocked out Ortiz and hes given Khan hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X