• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
    1.Bradley
    2.Khan
    3.Alexander

i think it will stay that way after the fight too.
    Seems ok, but you guys fail to realize that Bradley fights nothing like Kotelnik. Kotelnik had that Joshua Clottey Winky Wright thing going for him, and throws straight accurate shots down the middle. Tim is very good, but gets sloppy, and is very droppable and gets hit.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Seems ok, but you guys fail to realize that Bradley fights nothing like Kotelnik. Kotelnik had that Joshua Clottey Winky Wright thing going for him, and throws straight accurate shots down the middle. Tim is very good, but gets sloppy, and is very droppable and gets hit.
      10 million on Bradley.

Alexander is dookie booty.

Comment

i'm looking forward to the fight, but to be honest i'm not all that hyped about it like i was for khan/maidana kats/JMM.....alexander and bradley really werent that all impressive to me in their last fights

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
          Maidana knocks both out. Especially if he gets a real trainer.
          man you are on fkn crack... gtfoh Bradley would wipe the floor with Maidana... you do know they were suppose to fight and Maidana pulled out don't you?

Comment

10 million on Bradley.

Alexander is dookie booty.
            How about you give me 10 million points.

Comment

Maidana knocks both out. Especially if he gets a real trainer.
              I bet you were saying Maidana knocks out Corley.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                Bradley had to travel abroad and beat Junior Witter on home soil
                then edner cherry
                then he unified the titles against unbeaten Kendal Holt
                he would've beaten up campbell had the fight not been stopped
                he looked way better against Peterson then Ortiz just did
                then went up to welter to beat another undefeated fighter

meanwhile

Khan gets knocked out in his first big PPV in 54 seconds!
                then one fight after that he is fighting Barrera at 135 not a good weight for marco
                then somehow he is fighting Kotelnik for the belt
                salita who??
                feather fisted Malignaggi
                then he fights Maidana and boxes brilliantly but still shows us what we already knew that he has a glass jaw if it wasn't for Cortez he would have been eating food through a straw

i think we all know that desert storm has had to earn every bit of respect he is getting while Khan has been guided through by Warren to the big time
                So at what point did you dispute that Maidana and Kotelnik are better than anyone on Bradley's resume?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                  man you are on fkn crack... gtfoh Bradley would wipe the floor with Maidana... you do know they were suppose to fight and Maidana pulled out don't you?
                  bradley said in an interview that maidana is the one he fears most at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    Junior Witter was more highly regarded and higher ranked when Bradley went to England to take his strap than Kotelnik ever was or will be. No one even rated Kotelnik when he couldn't even touch Khan in a wide decision loss. Now he gets robbed vs. Alexander, and he becomes this great victory for Khan. Get the fuck out of here.
                    Well yeah, Kotelnik outclassing Alexander shows that he is still a force in the division even though Khan dominated him....

Junior Witter is not and hasnt done ***** since losing a ho-hum decision to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      bradley said in an interview that maidana is the one he fears most at 140
                      who wouldn't the man is something else. look at those eyes in your avi.

Comment

Working...
                      X