• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    we didnt get manny-floyd

didnt get haye-wlad

didnt get gamboa-lopez

didnt get dirrell-ward

hell atleast these 2 stepped to the plate....should be a great fight..winner enters superstar status
    I don't consider Alexander a mega fight. To me he is just a contender, fighting a real champ in Bradley. I would prefer to see Bradley/Maidana or Bradley/Khan to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
      Infact i would consider Khans resume better then Bradleys at this point in time, but ill still call him number 1 considering he held 2 belts and is undefeated,,,,
      in what way is Khan's resume better than Bradley's plz explain

Bradley has taken the road less traveled while Khan has been matched very well you can't deny this surely

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post

Bradley has taken the road less traveled while Khan has been matched very well you can't deny this surely
        Maidana and Kotelnik are better than anyone on Bradleys resume

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post

witter was a weak champion, he was in a close fight to koyelnik, some would say he got a gift decison. Khan took andreas to school.

he headbutted the **** outaa a lightweight campbell, lets face it peterson has always just been a contender

the only decent name on bradleys resume is Holt
          Khans last couple of opponents have all been top 10 JWW as ranked by THE RING minus the pride of isreal in dmitri salita you got a good bunch of opponents there..

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            I don't consider Alexander a mega fight. To me he is just a contender, fighting a real champ in Bradley. I would prefer to see Bradley/Maidana or Bradley/Khan to be honest.
            Winner vs Khan and loser V Maidana. I'm all in for that!!!!

Comment

not a mega fight.

its a boxing after dark level match

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                sorry this is a mega fight to me..2 undefeated fighters the 2 best in a division fighting..how is that not a mega fight
                Alexander is an overhyped prospect who lost his last fight, Bradley is a step above prospect status.

In the past, when Hbo knew about boxing, this fight would've been on Boxing After Dark.

Like Gatti/Ward or Barrera/Morales were.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Maidana and Kotelnik are better than anyone on Bradleys resume
                  Bradley had to travel abroad and beat Junior Witter on home soil
                  then edner cherry
                  then he unified the titles against unbeaten Kendal Holt
                  he would've beaten up campbell had the fight not been stopped
                  he looked way better against Peterson then Ortiz just did
                  then went up to welter to beat another undefeated fighter

meanwhile

Khan gets knocked out in his first big PPV in 54 seconds!
                  then one fight after that he is fighting Barrera at 135 not a good weight for marco
                  then somehow he is fighting Kotelnik for the belt
                  salita who??
                  feather fisted Malignaggi
                  then he fights Maidana and boxes brilliantly but still shows us what we already knew that he has a glass jaw if it wasn't for Cortez he would have been eating food through a straw

i think we all know that desert storm has had to earn every bit of respect he is getting while Khan has been guided through by Warren to the big time

Comment

the winner of this vs khan can maybe get super fight status, but even that wouldnt be a mega fight....Pac/may and Haye/Klit are the only "mega fights" that can be made right now.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
                      witter was a weak champion, he was in a close fight to koyelnik, some would say he got a gift decison. Khan took andreas to school.

he headbutted the **** outaa a lightweight campbell, lets face it peterson has always just been a contender

the only decent name on bradleys resume is Holt
                      Khans last couple of opponents have all been top 10 JWW as ranked by THE RING minus the pride of isreal in dmitri salita you got a good bunch of opponents there..
                      the same ring owned by De La Hoya that owns Golden Boy that promotes Khan

come on man open your eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X