No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    despicable indeed. if he wanted to fight shane he could have done so back when shane was begging for a fight, and that is before shane fought floyd. and now shane is shot to **** and is coming from a lose and a draw then suddenly team pac wants a piece of shane now thats mega bull****

Comment

so fukin pathetic i cant find the words to say after the pac-mosley fight was announced official. he is definitely the most pathetic cherry picker during my lifetime. what a disgrace
      chill out mate,its not such a bad fight

i see this one being better than margo fight,id perfer him to fight floyd or berto but the truth is what arum says is final,hes fighting mosley because toprank get to keep more money and its a slap in goldenboys face.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        i call it the way i see it cause im a boxing fan. i aint like you who hate and troll around, youre not a fan. just a trolling ****

Comment

it sucks he is fighting mosley but atleast isnt on vacation like that other guy. thats who pac needs 2 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            chill out mate,its not such a bad fight

i see this one being better than margo fight,id perfer him to fight floyd or berto but the truth is what arum says is final,hes fighting mosley because toprank get to keep more money and its a slap in goldenboys face.
            no, this is a bad fight. why not fight shane after he dismantled marg?

and how is this fight going to be better than the marg fight? cause shane would be game for like the first 4 or 5 rounds?

and yes this is a slap on goldenboys face but who cares about that?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              it sucks he is fighting mosley but atleast isnt on vacation like that other guy. thats who pac needs 2 fight.
              id rather have pac on a vacation than put his name into shame like this

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                that other guy recently dismantled mosley..

Comment

so fukin pathetic i cant find the words to say after the pac-mosley fight was announced official. he is definitely the most pathetic cherry picker during my lifetime. what a disgrace

Chill bro....are there better fights he should have chosen??....sure....but it's not all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    Chill bro....are there better fights he should have chosen??....sure....but it's not all that bad.
                    marquez, berto would definitely be a better fight. lets say that they wont fight berto cause he cant draw flies to **** which is a known fact, how about marquez? yes jmm was demanding a guaranteed purse of $5m but they could have at least tried to negotiate more with jmm. i also think that a pac-jmm trilogy can make more money if not as much as a pac-mosley fight given the right promotion but this fight i dont know how they will promote

Comment

no, this is a bad fight. why not fight shane after he dismantled marg?

and how is this fight going to be better than the marg fight? cause shane would be game for like the first 4 or 5 rounds?

and yes this is a slap on goldenboys face but who cares about that?
                      lets be honest,why didnt anyone fight mosley after the margo fight?????

becasue they didnt want to get knocked out,simple

face it most top boxers opponents are carefully picked to make the other guy look great.

id rather take manny fighting mosley than manny not fighting at all.

jmm and berto are not part of toprank so they were never going to get the fight.

sucks i know but it the truth,boxing politics

Comment

Working...
                      X